Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is out of the picture for now, from WG perspective Wano is up for grabs and it's time to strike
They will do what they did in dressrosa and the others islands where mugiwara created havoc, securing the area, It makes no sense for the wano people who are weak as shit atm to fight the wg lol.

They will do what they did in dressrosa and the others islands where mugiwara created havoc, securing the area, It makes no sense for the wano people who are weak as shit atm to fight the
wg lol.
Nah you're the one not making sense.

If Wano will still have its borders closed after the Strawhats leave they will have to show that Samurais aren't complete fodders and instead of Kaido they have a different Dragon protecting the country

Nah you're the one not making sense.

If Wano will still have its borders closed after the Strawhats leave they will have to show that Samurais aren't complete fodders and instead of Kaido they have a different Dragon protecting the country
Nah this makes no sense, the wano people always fought for freedom, the wg is a beneficial aspect of freedom, the lands withouts wg are savage lands under yonkos.
Wg is nothing bad for the country of wano. And they wont pick a fight with wg, their new dragon aint shit, and even kaido was smart enough to do trades with them.

Thats just Roger 2.0? That just doesn’t make sense to me when the story is about this generation surpassing the last. Him not seeing his dream means that everyone who wanted this dream never saw the outcome of the dream. That just doesn’t make sense to me at this point in the story. Especially if Oda is hiding Luffys secret dream like this

Like I could buy into what you’re saying if his whole dream was literally about being the Pirate King but Oda has made it so clear we don’t know the full extent of what Luffy actually wants for the end of series.
No, Roger didn't accomplish his final goal. Luffy will. I'm saying that Luffy WILL liberate the world or achieve his dream. I'm also saying that he can die doing it

She fits the same role in Luffy's crew as Oden did in Roger's
The fact that she acts like she is Oden is enough evidence of that on top of sharing a similar dream of wanting to go out at sea after spending their whole lives in Wano
How does she fit the same role as Oden? People forget Oden was Whitebeard's No.2 who had already travelled as a pirate for years who then joined Roger's crew. Roger then had Rayleigh his No.2 and WB's No.2, Oden. There is no similar context with Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.