Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a time I used to read one piece spoilers, read manga, watch anime, watch YouTube and stuff..
It then reduced to reading spoilers and reading chapter both fan and official translation...
Then it was just reading spoilers, and read chapter once...
After that it was reading spoilers and reading multiple chapters at once if I was in the mood..
Then it was just reading spoilers.. Never caring about proper translation...
Now, I don't even bother reading/waiting complete spoilers.... Just looking at people's reaction and then gathering information :hapnoel:

I said “if” and it’s just an example of what his dream could be because we simply don’t know it. Tbh until we find out what the dream actually is it’s hard to speculate.

If he dies and doesn’t see his dream accomplished that is literally failing where Roger and Joyboy both failed bro. How does that make sense to the audience hiding a dream from them for nearly 20 years and then showing the protagonist never seeing the dream. That’s Game Of Thrones type bittersweetness.
No? Roger and Joyboy didn't accomplish their dreams. Luffy will. Dying has nothing to do with it.

C

Cruxroux

There was a time I used to read one piece spoilers, read manga, watch anime, watch YouTube and stuff..
It then reduced to reading spoilers and reading chapter both fan and official translation...
Then it was just reading spoilers, and read chapter once...
After that it was reading spoilers and reading multiple chapters at once if I was in the mood..
Then it was just reading spoilers.. Never caring about proper translation...
Now, I don't even bother reading/waiting complete spoilers.... Just looking at people's reaction and then gathering information :hapnoel:
That's Some level of Observation You have there.

Oden was below Ray 100% during his trip with Roger (and even after) and it’s likely he was around or below Gaban.

But even then, the SH crew is working in a certain way that the M3 will stay the M3 and Wano proved it once again, Jimbe being in the crew proved it once again etc. In the end Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > rest.
you’re delusional… Queen was completely disregarding Sanji before the temporary boost he got (which wasn’t even a case of Sanji improving his own haki or ability). Chapters 1015/1017 Sanji catches Queen off guard with Diable Jambe and Queen doesn’t even brush it off. Chapter 1022, Sanji kicks Queen off guard right underneath his jaw and a few panels later Queen just leaves to King to finish off Marco. Queen and King spent that whole chapter trying to finish a half dead Zoro completely prioritizing that over a fully healthy Sanji. They did not see him as a viable threat yet. Zoro didn’t have control of his ACoC at that point, and literally a chapter or 2 before it Yamato was fighting Kaido in his hybrid 1v1. Sanji is not in anyway on that elite tier level. Even Zoro had to catch up. Zoro and Yamato can rely on their own supreme haki. Sanji never trained or boosted his own armament, he relied on a boost in a can shortcut. Obviously @ the end Sanji will be up there, but as of now he is not at all on Yamato’s level.

You know right they are pirates in the end.
They can casually cut another ship in two and steal food/money.
they don't that though they only got Moria's treasure, and he was the one who attacked them.
they got some treasure from Skypea they spent it on the ship and a party for all people in W7
they got Moria's treasure they wanted to spend it on Camie .
in Fishman island they got some treasure and Luffy gave it BM to save fishman island.
and thinking about their journey to WCI Luffy had to cook because no one of them has the money to pay Nami lol :D

C

Cruxroux

they don't that though they only got Moria's treasure, and he was the one who attacked them.
they got some treasure from Skypea they spent it on the ship and a party for all people in W7
they got Moria's treasure they wanted to spend it on Camie .
in Fishman island they got some treasure and Luffy gave it BM to save fishman island.
and thinking about their journey to WCI Luffy had to cook because no one of them has the money to pay Nami lol :D
Trust me type of character Nami is , She can raid anyone and then ask the monster trio to fight
I can even imagine this happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.