One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be upset and go watch last episode.

Part of his own strength that will get removed as soon as CoO user shows up. Sanji is not strong because of cheap-shots.
He literally did nothing to PageOne despite cheap-shots. Lmao, what? Why are you claiming that you need Katakuri's lvl of CoO to deal with a scrub like Sanji? "Sanji's speed" is another myth that doesn't exist just like his feat of beating PageOne.
Not necessarily Katakuri... BUT AT LEAST a close level to it... Sanji is not a slow invisible man to just have normal observation to sense him

You have to be incredibly good in observation and also FAST ENOUGH to react since Sanji was already so fast to begin with and now with suit EVEN MUCH FASTER... if you actually lack the ability to at least understand why the opponent needs VERY STRONG OBSERVATION to handle Sanji... then you lose some credibility my friend with your poor analysis of One Piece powers and how they work

I wouldn’t be surprised if Zoro vs Killer lasted two episodes at least considering it’s made up of multiple subplots and events. Namely fighting the bridge guy than Killer coming along and so long and so forth. The fight will probably mainly be situated in one, but I could see it lasting two.
So Zoro Fans have to say Zoro didn't one-shot Kamazou and had honest trouble with him since they believe anime is canon, thus taking away his feat in the manga on boasting he cut him down? I wouldn't be shock if Kamazou take in few blows and Zoro use named attacks before ending since they like going a lot using moves characters didn't use in manga. Hope Zoro fans are fine to see that when it's time to judge Zoro's anime performance :sneaky:.

Yes

So why does it annoy you so much???

He ca do that... but what difference will it make if "he has two weeks to recover" as Ancient Zoan..?

Don't you see how pointless that is???

Specially since Sanji already showed he's DOMINANT in this fight (EVEN WITHOUT combining his own set of skills like Diable Jambe to add more power... and his suro and Skywalk on top of the accelerator and floatation device)

So without using his own skills.. he was dominant in the fight... what's the point of seeing him on the floor unable to move when we already know the outcome had the fight continued more??? specially since he can recover as I mentioned

You guys are just being nitpicky with all due respect...

Pageone looked strong here.... and Sanji looked dominant here

It's better than in manga where Sanji looked dominant.. but Page one looked weak.... and people in manga community trashed him...

I don't care about anime got to me or not... I'm just talking logic here.. and throwing aside my stubborness about "Manga is better in everything" type of mentality
Im not gonna even reply to how dumb this sounds.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not necessarily Katakuri... BUT AT LEAST a close level to it... Sanji is not a slow invisible man to just have normal observation to sense him

You have to be incredibly good in observation and also FAST ENOUGH to react since Sanji was already so fast to begin with and now with suit EVEN MUCH FASTER... if you actually lack the ability to at least understand why the opponent needs VERY STRONG OBSERVATION to handle Sanji... then you lose some credibility my friend with your poor analysis of One Piece powers and how they work
Reading your argument... I can tell you that you are setting yourself for a disappointment.
The speed, the observation, the reaction... Sanji is just not what you think he is.

Hawkins never looked superior huh wtf
Pageone this episode looked WAAAAY superior

people will try to deny it... but it's the truth...

hawkins after small slash that was the size of one human being "lost one life"

Luffy: WOW.. that was so fast and easy

So basically 10 normal easy attacks can get Hawkins into losing all his 10 life

Wow... what a dilimma LOL

At least this guy can tank a whole lot more and can dish out a whole lot more brute attacks... Pageone DID in anime appear as someone with "higher rank" than hawkins..

Moe and rest of candy worshippers have no one to blame other than themselves. Jumping to wrong conclusions and hyping Sanji based on something he didnt do is no one's fault except their own.
There was never any hope that Sanji disposed of P1, his location was reported before the fight started and Drake and Hawkins were just around the block.

Sanji is not Zoro who can end the fight in a blink of the eye, I have no idea why you expect that from Sanji after seeing that two clean hits due to cheap shots left no damage on Page1. The best you could have hoped for was that hit from the sky would knock him unconscious since it was a cheap shot as well...

Sanji is stronger than Zoro tho, he disposed of a flying six member easily, no one is a challenge for him except Calamities, not just any Calamity but the swordsman Calamity. Sanji vs King, the sky battle of the century here we come! Oh wait...
So by that same argument, in upcoming Zoro vs Kamazou, if it doesn't go way it happen in manga since you now 'believe' anime is canon unlike last week when you were spouting it wasn't, Zoro isn't as strong as he is if he couldn't down Kamazou easily and got upper hand on him.

Nice logic there and again with your cheap shot fetish. Dude, it's called out speeding your opponent that even Zoro do on those slower on him. It's not cheap shot as it's in same breath as Kizaru out speeding many who can't keep up his attacks. Not cheap shots, it's just faster speed.

Page One is defeated in manga lol. Don't go back on your word you believe manga more now since this about Sanji. Get ready for bashing back if you guys are ready for Zoro episodes if he doesn't do same as in manga then as like boasting 'This arc is all about Zoro' you failed on and his hype tool fights, your going to answer again in upcoming episodes when judging Zoro.

Sanji is stronger than him as he did take him out unlike Zoro unable to beat credible foe at all as shown in manga. Come back when you stop with your hypocrisy.

Damn, you need to stop doing him like this.
:milaugh:You are handing him :holdthisl:.

@True God Moe you must remember 2 :holdthisl:make a W :cheers:
Your only :holdthisl:I see since you guys went back on your talks on how you don't see anime canon and now after this you change your tune lol. Let me know how fight will later on Zoro like how he needed Haki for fodders and couldn't beat Batman then :cheers:. Just telling the truth is all.

what blood? dude is perfectly fine after that kick
1- Blood from base attack without raid Suit even

2- Facial expression of pain + Scream of Pain

3- Scream of Pain once again

I'm not going to argue more... but if you actually will try to debate about whether Sanji was landing hits that were painful to PageOne or not... and if you will try to deny those... I'm sorry but you're not worth my time to actually stay and debate about stupid stuff that even kindergarten kids can recognize.... if I show those picture to my neice who's 6 years old... she would reconize what's happening... so please be more mature with your argument and stop the trolling.. because it's more scary if you actually are serious.... and believe those thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.