Rate:

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Much better than I was expecting. Great Yamato moments (already feels natural with the crew). Oda twisting us in the gut one more time with O-Tama's dead parents was nicely done. And, if anyone else was getting tired of Momo, FUCK IS IT GOOD TO SEE HIM GROW UP. Our boy is on his path to becoming a man.

So, what's next? Why isn't Act 3 over yet? Isn't Act 3 supposed to end in tragedy?

:kuzanshut:

We have a fortress-island-nation designed for warfare, with a huge number of weapons, Ponyglyphs, ships, Devil Fruits, and... most importantly, 3-nearly-dead-Yonkou.

Who likes stealing Devil Fruits from dying Yonkou? Who loves ancient history, and is a gigantic schemer?

ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA intensifies.

Black Beard's coming to set this arc on fire, baby.

Many people forgot about vegapunk plot that oda has set for wano. Maybe it's time to reveal him and SSG. Strawhats needs his help to cure people of wano as he is the only one who know much about df than anyone in the OP world.

prefer tama story than momo revealed adult :snoopy:
at least tama story kinda touching but momo is kid trapped in adult body :ronalugh: well good luck shogun momo
alright chapter but dunno still tons of plot unfinished .... n germa easy win because almost all BM kids go to wano lol
wait, where TF is katakuri??
and cracker. I think crcaker went to chocolate town if the intruders of choco town are different people.
Post automatically merged:

i
Man that Tama flashback really hit hard

:pepemotion:
it will only hit hard when the anime episode comes out.

Did any one of noticed that onigashima still has flame clouds it didn't disappeared?. Onigashima don't have that much control over the flame clouds and Momo is in human form. So it's likely not him controlling flame clouds, there are two possibilties in which one is kaido is alive and kicking and we saw him controlling flame clouds. So it's him. Second one is whenever one creates foame cloud it will not disappear for certain time which i don't think much of a possibility because we saw previously momo creating flame clouds. It didn't last long.

Last edited:
We're definitely having momo and zoro tag team in the future :steef:

Yamato notice something and its not about the beast pirates.:zosleepy:

Whats the time right now in? the stage is almost set, Wano is watching, dawn must be near. :goyea:

The whole Wano is watching a live feed from the capital...
The whole country will watch the birth of their new Sword God.
The whole country will see the inevitable!!! :finally:
I just realized this after seeing your post. I thought only the capital citizens will see ZKK, too, at first. But this confirms that all of Wano will get to be introduced to the new Sword God. :myman:

and cracker. I think crcaker went to chocolate town if the intruders of choco town are different people.

i

it will only hit hard when the anime episode comes out.

Did any one of noticed that onigashima still has flame clouds it didn't disappeared?. Onigashima don't have that much control over the flame clouds and Momo is in human form. So it's likely not him controlling flame clouds, there are two possibilties in which one is kaido is alive and kicking and we saw him controlling flame clouds. So it's him. Second one is whenever one creates foame cloud it will not disappear for certain time which i don't think much of a possibility because we saw previously momo creating flame clouds. It didn't last long.
Panel?