Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea who you are but since you're new, I generally don't waste time answering to clowns.

If you're consistently mentioning me yet continue to get no response, it's probably because I think you're retarded. This thread's usuals know the drill by now. As for the debate, there's nothing to discuss until an actual candidate does something significant.

No idea who you are but since you're new, I generally don't waste time answering to clowns.

If you're consistently mentioning me yet continue to get no response, it's probably because I think you're retarded. This thread's usuals know the drill by now. As for the debate, there's nothing to discuss until an actual candidate does something significant.
"consistently mentioning me" bro this is the first time I reply to a post of yours, I've only mentioned the furry overseer ONCE. And even then you don't address anything and hand away Yamato presenting herself to the Strawhats as not "something significant" while Carrot cries like a fucking background character?

What clown psychos you three guys really are @Topi Jerami @dizzy2341 @CarrotForNakama

Enjoy the mentions and enjoy the cope LMAO

:cheers:

You all just celebrating too early, like @Pantheos who celebrated too early about Kidd's victory over Big Mom, only to be debunked 1 week after.

Who knows what will happen next chapter. We know not only Kanjuro leaving Scabbards, now apparently Ashura Doji is dead too. And we have Shinobu and Yamao. Minus 2, and 2 replacements. Too much of a coincidence there.
Who knows what will Luffy say when he wakes up. "But Momo needs you more than us, Yamao."
Yamao: Ok, it is my responsbility as a good father to help my son governing the damaged land.

"consistently mentioning me" bro this is the first time I reply to a post of yours, I've only mentioned the furry overseer ONCE. And even then you don't address anything and hand away Yamato presenting herself to the Strawhats as not "something significant" while Carrot cries like a fucking background character?

What clown psychos you three guys really are @Topi Jerami @dizzy2341 @CarrotForNakama

Enjoy the mentions and enjoy the cope LMAO

:cheers:
@Topi Jerami is the biggest one. He doesn’t even have the balls to say anything. Just liking his fellow retards comments.

You all just celebrating too early, like @Pantheos who celebrated too early about Kidd's victory over Big Mom, only to be debunked 1 week after.

Who knows what will happen next chapter. We know not only Kanjuro leaving Scabbards, now apparently Ashura Doji is dead too. And we have Shinobu and Yamao. Minus 2, and 2 replacements. Too much of a coincidence there.
Who knows what will Luffy say when he wakes up. "But Momo needs you more than us, Yamao."
Yamao: Ok, it is my responsbility as a good father to help my son governing the damaged land.
"How can a guy still be so delusional" Vol. 103

:risitameh::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium:

Topi is a troll after all. He said so in his profile that IRL he’s Yamato4nakama and hates Carroturds; it’s just that he thinks Yamato fans here are clowns.

Look at his name on the poll that his vote is for Yamato, not Carrot. And Carrot fans think he’s on their side, while he’s also just clowning on them. Who’s the clowns now?

:youcraz::kobeha:
I am not a troll. @dizzy2341 knows it too, I'm not really on Carrot4Nakama team. We argued too in WCI days with me defending Pedro.

But yep, Yamao fans on this site are army of clowns who formed the entire circus. Not that surprising though, I can see the similarity afterall it is Yamao's role if she ends up joining the crew.

I am not a troll. @dizzy2341 knows it too, I'm not really on Carrot4Nakama team. We argued too in WCI days with me defending Pedro.

But yep, Yamao fans on this site are army of clowns who formed the entire circus. Not that surprising though, I can see the similarity afterall it is Yamao's role if she ends up joining the crew.
The clowns are thenpne thinking we are all Yamato fans.
I am a King fan, and i came to this threqd with the simple assumption that Yamato was quite certain to join.
After talking with certain deranged individual i became anti Carrot

I did notice that the pervert bitch showed up in the spoiler thread to talk about the Germa cover story in the most transparent attempt to deflect in human history, I’ll pay everybody in this thread $50 if he shows his ass here and cries his pathetic little eyes out :lawbepo:
dizzy has always been a fans of Germa he wasn't deflecting or anything when he talked about Germa.
Even in WCI arc (which was Carrot's best days) he was a bigger Germa fan than Carrot fan.

These guys can confirm @Flowa @Chrono @sanjikun @Den_Den_Mushi @Albino 👑 @Owl Ki @Tyki_Mikk etc.

The clowns are thenpne thinking we are all Yamato fans.
I am a King fan, and i came to this threqd with the simple assumption that Yamato was quite certain to join.
After talking with certain deranged individual i became anti Carrot
This... Many people here like @Van aren't really fans of Yamato nor wanted her to join but are not blind of the reality...

Accept it Carrotards, Raizo is joining!

You guys forgot about Caribou. When Luffy will wake up he will invite him and Carrot to join before leaving the island. In My opinion they can still join
Post automatically merged:

Or better, Caribou will invite himself to join

LOL
Copium can be dangerous for your mind, don`t overdo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.