One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Oda did Sanji wrong again. I thought WCI was bad for Sanji but this one take the cake. This is probably sanji most embarrassing moment in the entire series. Sanji sated he will take down Pageone, reducing Kaido forces and he won't get injured in the process. Pretty much the definition of a low diff fight. The only way that would be possible would be if he kills page one or defeat him then Drake kill him offscreen. I would even be fine if he defeat p1 then page one recovers, Sanji defeat him again either without the rs or new improved RS before he face queen. He actually bailed. Sanji using the RS didn't make sense in the first place. Page one have already seen his face, town folks know who he is. Last time, I checked when his siblings used the raid suit, they looked exactly the same only their clothes or maybe hair changed. Sanji must have future sight to know his RS would have a mask. Why is Sanji walking in Wano with the RS in the first place, I thought he didn't want anything to do with the Vinsmokes. Whole cake island should never have happened. Oda have been rough on Sanji since the TS, onigashima can't come soon enough. I had slim hope that he will defeat queen solo but now I'm more confident than ever, he will defeat Queen by tag teaming him.

Bruh, when did I tell you off. I have no commented on this site for a while now. Dont confuse me with other people

Just take your Ls with dignity. Dont lump me in with yourself and try to drag me down with you. 2 L make a W, so dont feel to bad about collecting Ls
Sorry, I mean Zoro-Fans. I remember conversation and you guys were on me that day for stating 'Anime is Canon' and I just stop talking about it since you guys took offense, so now your changing tunes over it being canon over this situation? Make fanbase look hypocritical after all that beef last time.

I take mine if you guys take yours. Do you now believe anime is canon or do you still see it non-canon? If you can admit fault we can talk about it.

Your only :holdthisl:I see since you guys went back on your talks on how you don't see anime canon and now after this you change your tune lol. Let me know how fight will later on Zoro like how he needed Haki for fodders and couldn't beat Batman then :cheers:. Just telling the truth is all.
Bruh, if you are going to generalize and lump people into groups, please make sure you getthe right people. I have not commented on the site in a very long time so am surprised you claim I went back on my words.

From what am seeing you are the one going back on your words.

Damn, Oda did Sanji wrong again. I thought WCI was bad for Sanji but this one take the cake. This is probably sanji most embarrassing moment in the entire series. Sanji sated he will take down Pageone, reducing Kaido forces and he won't get injured in the process. Pretty much the definition of a low diff fight. The only way that would be possible would be if he kills page one or defeat him then Drake kill him offscreen. I would even be fine if he defeat p1 then page one recovers, Sanji defeat him again either without the rs or new improved RS before he face queen. He actually bailed. Sanji using the RS didn't make sense in the first place. Page one have already seen his face, town folks know who he is. Last time, I checked when his siblings used the raid suit, they looked exactly the same only their clothes or maybe hair changed. Sanji must have future sight to know his RS would have a mask. Why is Sanji walking in Wano with the RS in the first place, I thought he didn't want anything to do with the Vinsmokes. Whole cake island should never have happened. Oda have been rough on Sanji since the TS, onigashima can't come soon enough. I had slim hope that he will defeat queen solo but now I'm more confident than ever, he will defeat Queen by tag teaming him.
Don't let non-canon scene get to you as if we going by anime canon, Luffy and Zoro have no chance to beat anyone since Batman got their asses and Zoro hasn't stopped using Haki each time he attacks fodders. This is non-cano scene like others and we shouldn't take it seriously and hardly WCI was bad as well this scene at all. It doesn't mean Sanji isn't strong nor there is no hope as manga going different direction and it's going to be him vs King or Queen going forward after his training and RS being modify.

Bruh, if you are going to generalize and lump people into groups, please make sure you getthe right people. I have not commented on the site in a very long time so am surprised you claim I went back on my words.

From what am seeing you are the one going back on your words.
Not going back on any of my words, I told last year anime isn't canon and I should stop, but now being told it is canon and should accept it? Either your side need to come clean on what they see is canon or not or the hypocrisy is more on your group side than mine since each points small community attacking others for petty things like this. I don't mind admitting when I am wrong, but it's both sides got admit as well.

Aside from what everybody else already said, what a wasted opportunity to give us Sanji's new break eye-catcher...
Same guys who put Luffy unable to push back Batman, but could with Kaido later. Don't think we should worried much on powerscaling as it's not going to mean much in manga on how it works.

The tobbi roppo were introduced as threats and im glad it went this way, in the manga we didnt see the outcome of the fight so this is fine. This makes the tobbi roppo actual threats in the war, and i wouldnt be suprised if some of them were used as warmup for sanji and zoro before fighting queen and king respectively.

So Zoro Fans have to say Zoro didn't one-shot Kamazou and had honest trouble with him since they believe anime is canon, thus taking away his feat in the manga on boasting he cut him down? I wouldn't be shock if Kamazou take in few blows and Zoro use named attacks before ending since they like going a lot using moves characters didn't use in manga. Hope Zoro fans are fine to see that when it's time to judge Zoro's anime performance :sneaky:.
You can’t really have warriors taking blows in a sword fights. At most the anime may show them getting tiny cuts, but I don’t see them adding much more damage than that. When I say both opponents used named moves, I meant both of the either avoid or counter each other out when Zoro is fighting with 2 swords, which wouldn’t really contradict what was shown in the manga, considering Zoro was supposed to get serious after a certain point.

But if the suit isn't invisible, why do you want invisibility???
XD
Maybe, only maybe, he unlocks invisibility and his exoskeleton in future arcs... but for now, he only have the suit...
???

The suit gains him invisibility. So if his DNA powers would give him also invisibility what sense does it make?

You can’t really have warriors taking blows in a sword fights. At most the anime may show them getting tiny cuts, but I don’t see them adding much more damage than that. When I say both opponents used named moves, I meant both of the either avoid or counter each other out when Zoro is fighting with 2 swords, which wouldn’t really contradict what was shown in the manga, considering Zoro was supposed to get serious after a certain point.
Don't be so sure about that as a lot can happen that differs from manga, so it can contradict things a bit if Luffy can't push back Batman and Zoro is unable to do anything to him too. Feel they going to make so Kamazou looks too much for Zoro and he barely got by in the fight since it ended in faint-out about it between the two. Number of blades mean nothing since it's the skill end of the day.

Don't be so sure about that as a lot can happen that differs from manga, so it can contradict things a bit if Luffy can't push back Batman and Zoro is unable to do anything to him too. Feel they going to make so Kamazou looks too much for Zoro and he barely got by in the fight since it ended in faint-out about it between the two. Number of blades mean nothing since it's the skill end of the day.
There is a variety of different things they could do, but the general point of the fight is that Zoro and Kamazou were on par until Kamazou got the cheap shot. Aside from adding more choreography, which was pretty much all this episode did, and fights like Luffy vs Kaido and Dogstorm vs Ashura did, there really isn't much to add to that fight.

Oda didn't do shit. It's your headcanon. Sanji stated he'll take care of Page One, and Page One was nowhere to be seen with Hawkins and X-Drake after.

Feel they going to make so Kamazou looks too much for Zoro and he barely got by in the fight since it ended in faint-out about it between the two.
Well first of all Zoro passed out from hunger and the anime will very clearly show sound effect since its right there in the manga.

Secondly we've already seen how the anime changes Zoro's fights in Zoro vs Hawkins. The anime has Zoro using way more named attacks to deal wth Hawkins than he did in tha manga but then Zoro also destroys more of Hawkin's lives. In the manga Zoro uses only one named attack and it's enough to destroy the Strawman and then destroy one of Hawkin's lives.

Sanji stated he'll take care of Page One, and Page One was nowhere to be seen with Hawkins and X-Drake after.
Sanji said he'd take care of page one and since he's not the narrator of the story and there's no on panel evidence of it happening then it's up in the air. Same way Drake and Hawkins never say that Page one is defeated at any point in the manga. So who knows

Sanji said he'd take care of page one and since he's not the narrator of the story and there's no on panel evidence of it happening then it's up in the air. Same way Drake and Hawkins never say that Page one is defeated at any point in the manga. So who knows
The narrator of the story literally wrote that line. There is no room for interpretation there. Sanji wanted to reduce their numbers before the War. That's what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.