One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again ONLY THE OFFICIAL MANGA IS CANON

WRITE A LETTER TO ODA OR VIZ TO COMPLAIN THAT YOUR FAN TRANSLATION IS CORRECT

And Zoro destroyed more if Hawkin's lives so it balances out
Again, until proof shows about it by Oda, it's more dizzy than hunger collapse. Don't get so upset man. We just having a talk :kayneshrug:.

By the way just because a character say something doesnt always means it true zoro sayed he round up the samurai and sanji sayed he never wear the germa tech and yall know the rest lol
Yet you don't see Zoro-Fans accepting L on Zoro when he stated he do it, but didn't. Difference is that was canon shown while this is anime non-canon scene. PO hasn't come back at all, so manga still have him out of action since then. He had to be defeated badly a lot if to call it quits or stop terrorizing since we no longer seen him since Drake and Hawkins continue on without him.

Just finished the episode. Wow. The raid suit is very powerful but Page One still got up after that insane attack. I think everyone underestimated Page One in the manga. He's no joke.
Never underestimate him, just that he isn't on level to handle stronger foes especially when war comes, T6H are going to get bulldoze through in fights for main event.

They now stating 'anime is canon' despite stating episodes prior with Zoro using Haki to attack Fodders and going all out is non-canon.

Zoro-Fans are hypocritical as always as they do anything to try to make Zoro look good despite making him look bad in process.

Also agree with what you said. Idk what this means in manga as if Oda knew he was still active, why he never show up again? Why have Holdems and Kamazou come back after they lost a fight, but not him? Doesn't make sense and could be error point they didn't ask out on Oda on situation perhaps on notify where he was taken out, but clues in manga says he did as no reason to go hard on stating to take him out if they didn't need to.
What i saw here i didn't know moe will say this

Status
Not open for further replies.