One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i finally watched this episode. It did dirty to sanji real bad. The obvious running away from page1 part, but what i hade more issues with was how they had law explain the features of the raidsuit to franky/usopp, whereas in the manga sanji is analyzing the features while fighting, which i thought was pretty cool.
Not Really dirty. Sanji dominate PO. That is a fact, but issue is why PO is active if he never come back again in the manga? Guess him be taken down in later anime only scene.

p1 might still come back in the manga.

and i thought we were not replying to each other until you get me the panels for your claims in the prime law vs zoro thread?
:choppawhat:
Oh my bad. Sure thing. Idk about that with PO as been gone a long time and still reason of disappearing after fight doesn't make sense to appear much later.

:kaidowhat:

Do you even pick the context of the post or is it that you quote people just to reply with statements you prepared in advance in your headcannon bubble???:ihaha:
You stated Toei made it canon, so if we going anime is canon, you agree Batman was able to owned both Luffy and Zoro since they couldn't take him out. Again accept ALL the canon scenes they added :ihaha::kata:.

Status
Not open for further replies.