One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Guess Batman < Zoro than for sure
Yes, Batman<Zoro. An infinite number of < is there. I agree.

Is there someone that doesn't?

You milking a lot on non-Canon scene.
Listen man. Let me explain something. This is what happens when you take a humongous L. You've been arguing that the anime is canon relentlessly for who knows how long.

There are more posts like this out there. Now you're backtracking. See. For me this is almost irrelevant. It might have brought about some shade and a plot twist to what happened exactly, but I go by the manga. In the manga the fight was inconclusive.

Yes, Batman<Zoro. An infinite number of < is there. I agree.

Is there someone that doesn't?

Listen man. Let me explain something. This is what happens when you take a humongous L. You've been arguing that the anime is canon relentlessly for who knows how long.

There are more posts like this out there. Now you're backtracking. See. For me this is almost irrelevant. It might have brought about some shade and a plot twist to what happened exactly, but I go by the manga. In the manga the fight was inconclusive.
You were one of the ones who also told me not to believe anime, so now your saying anime is canon, so what is your stance then? You want me to believe anime or not believe it?

Only Ls I see is you guys taking this seriously and going back to prove a point while I am just having my fun posting around lol. Thanks for agreeing on that, so Zoro is Batman tier and will face him in war arc. So if you believe anime is canon, Zoro using Haki on Wano fodders means they are stronger than Pica :cheers:.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You were one of the ones who also told me not to believe anime, so now your saying anime is canon, so what is your stance then? You want me to believe anime or not believe it?
Yes I told you that the anime is not canon but you refused it.

Thanks for agreeing on that, so Zoro is Batman tier and will face him in war arc
:lawsigh:

Do you realize that when you say Batman is <Zoro that means that Batman is weaker than Zoro?

< - fewer/less/weaker than something
> - more/above/stronger than something

49<50
50>49
51>50
49<50<51
51>50>49

That's like second grade math man. :kaidowhat:

So yes, you and I agree that Zoro is > Batman, which means that Zoro is stronger than Batman, and we agree that Batman is < Zoro, which means that Batman is weaker than Zoro.

Yes I told you that the anime is not canon but you refused it.

:lawsigh:

Do you realize that when you say Batman is <Zoro that means that Batman is weaker than Zoro?

< - fewer/less/weaker than something
> - more/above/stronger than something

49<50
50>49
51>50
49<50<51
51>50>49

That's like second grade math man. :kaidowhat:

So yes, you and I agree that Zoro is > Batman, which means that Zoro is stronger than Batman, and we agree that Batman is < Zoro, which means that Batman is weaker than Zoro.
I later stop the conversation though and give into you guys and stop mentioning it, but now here you are forcing anime is now canon and going back on your word. Your only one getting L since I was just messing around with you guys then XD.

I presume you did typo since your getting upset behind the screen and messing your posts. Just agreeing on Batman beats Zoro's ass as anime scene shown. You want anime canon, respect Zoro losing to Gifter and later an Nerf Pleasure. What be your excuse if anime changes way Kamazou went out to Zoro? Since now you believe anime canon, I wonder how long that will last for you before you go hypocritical again :kaidowhat:.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I later stop the conversation though and give into you guys and stop mentioning it, but now here you are forcing anime is now canon and going back on your word. Your only one getting L since I was just messing around with you guys then XD.
I am not sure you follow. I've never said the anime is canon. In the very same post you quoted I wrote that I told you that the anime is not canon. The fight was inconclusive in the manga. The anime might shed some light on it, but I take the canon over anime.

I presume you did typo since your getting upset behind the screen and messing your posts. Just agreeing on Batman beats Zoro's ass as anime scene shown. You want anime canon, respect Zoro losing to Gifter and later an Nerf Pleasure. What be your excuse if anime changes way Kamazou went out to Zoro? Since now you believe anime canon, I wonder how long that will last for you before you go hypocritical again :kaidowhat:.

Go back and re-read the math part again, please. I'll leave it at this.

I am not sure you follow. I've never said the anime is canon. In the very same post you quoted I wrote that I told you that the anime is not canon. The fight was inconclusive in the manga. The anime might shed some light on it, but I take the canon over anime.

Go back and re-read the math part again, please. I'll leave it at this.
You said in past pages in making fun of Sanji fans and admit now it's canon. Again you prove hypocrisy is on your side over that response. So if you don't believe that, why make posts? Insecurity from a guy who said 'I'll done talking to you' and yet here you are being hypocritical and won't stop.

I did and said I thought you typo. I now basic math, but do you understand basic English?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
I might be wrong but I remember oda says that the anime can show stuff that he didnt have time to draw in the manga. Like with Sabo's story in the Revos.

He uses the anime to help add depth and info that he could not. Am not sure if he does this all the time or if it is a once in a blue moon scenario.

However, since he already said that anime can give extra info when he doesnt have enough time to draw then I will take this Sanji vs P1 fight in the anime as cannon.Unless it is stated in the manga that Sanji indeed defeated P1.

So far the anime team has shown that they have insider info eg the showed Kyoshiro as partof the red scarbads even before it was released in manga. Couple that with Oda's addition, Idoubt Oda would let them get such a hugething as the outcome of the Sanji and P1 fight wrong.

Iirc, Oda also said something to the effect that the anime team normally consult with Oda aboutthe direction to take in order to best recreate Oda's intention.
Lmfao, and there it is, all of a sudden Zoro fans arguing the anime is canon.

Don't corner yourself dawg, I'd wait for the Zoro vs Kamazou before declaring the anime canon, setting yourself up to be the next victim. Contain the excitement for just a while longer.

@Thread
Power level shit aside, this was a solid episode. Pace, art, animation, everything was top notch, including the Robin scene with Hiyori playing in the background.

ZenZu

โ€Ž
Its a bit sad that such a visually nice episode, which is Sanji's best animated fight in the series, is being discussed as nothing more than power scaling fodder.
One of the downsides of being constantly engaged in an online forum, and picking one character/side to be religiously obsessed with. I'm enjoying the jokes can't lie, but people can't appreciate a good episode anymore. Half these dudes reading chaps and watching eps biting their nails letting the "opposing" fanbase live rent free in their heads. More worried about how others might use a certain panel vs what it actually contributes to the story.

Watch the same thing happen in the manga if Sanji somehow doesn't fight Queen, despite how well written his other battle can potentially be, people will be crying about something they solidified in their heads, like it's written in stone with Oda's confirmation.

Btw correct me if I'm wrong but you're usually ontop of this kinda stuff, so who animated the transformation scene, was it Shida? It's honestly competing with the Snakeman transformation, smooth af.

Lmfao, and there it is, all of a sudden Zoro fans arguing the anime is canon.

Don't corner yourself dawg, I'd wait for the Zoro vs Kamazou before declaring the anime canon, setting yourself up to be the next victim. Contain the excitement for just a while longer.

@Thread
Power level shit aside, this was a solid episode. Pace, art, animation, everything was top notch, including the Robin scene with Hiyori playing in the background.
Zoro Fans like jumping on bandwagon despite look how 'Zoro's arc' did Zoro to expectation they wanted, but never happen. So hope they ready when we get to Zoro's fights on how he handle situation of his later fights.
One of the downsides of being constantly engaged in an online forum, and picking one character/side to be religiously obsessed with. I'm enjoying the jokes can't lie, but people can't appreciate a good episode anymore. Half these dudes reading chaps and watching eps biting their nails letting the "opposing" fanbase live rent free in their heads. More worried about how others might use a certain panel vs what it actually contributes to the story.

Watch the same thing happen in the manga if Sanji somehow doesn't fight Queen, despite how well written his other battle can potentially be, people will be crying about something they solidified in their heads, like it's written in stone with Oda's confirmation.

Btw correct me if I'm wrong but you're usually ontop of this kinda stuff, so who animated the transformation scene, was it Shida? It's honestly competing with the Snakeman transformation, smooth af.
Sanji going to face King or Queen, no doubt about that, but wonder how fans will feel if Zoro doesn't go after King and ends with Orochi or think Orochi is a 'quick fight' when reality not really given building hype about him.

Zoro vs Kamazou before declaring the anime canon, setting yourself up to be the next victim. Contain the excitement for just a while longer.
What do you mean? That Zoro wont end up one shotting killer even in the anime?

Hehehe, what do you expect? There's no ambiguity about the outcome of that fight is there?

ZenZu

โ€Ž
What do you mean? That Zoro wont end up one shotting killer even in the anime?

Hehehe, what do you expect? There's no ambiguity about the outcome of that fight is there?
Not necessarily the outcome, there are tons of fillers toei can add to fill out the fight. Next thing you know Zoro was being pressured when he had 2 blades, and getting cheapshotted was the escape he was desperately looking for to disarm Kamazou. There are tons of angles to work with. Outcome is hardly an issue, and the implications of the outcome can change entirely depending on what led up to it/ how it was portrayed.

Also yes, the one shot could be in jeopardy as well. (Think of Hody jones taking 2 red hawks instead of 1, possible Zoro lands an attack before the final blow, you never know).

This episode gained a lot of traction compared to the other episodes commented on this forum, Zoro vs Killer in 6 weeks gonna get 100 pages of comments lolz
Going by the anime, its probably going to be 8 or 9 weeks(which is good, because the staff can really ramp up production again in that time provided they plan things well).

Not necessarily the outcome, there are tons of fillers toei can add to fill out the fight. Next thing you know Zoro was being pressured when he had 2 blades, and getting cheapshotted was the escape he was desperately looking for to disarm Kamazou. There are tons of angles to work with. Outcome is hardly an issue, and the implications of the outcome can change entirely depending on what led up to it/ how it was portrayed.
But I thought people loved the fuller in the Sanji vs page one fight?

The anime actually made Sanji look stronger since the manga he FAILED to clash with page one in actual strength even once.

The anime has his kicking back page one's attacks yet in the manga he literally failed to even match up with page one.

The is very different from the zoro vs Killer fight since the two did end up matching up a few times and Zoro was blocking killer's named attacks and there was even a time lapse in the fight somewhere with them just clashing. Then Gyukimaru interrupted.

As far as I can tell, the anime has been only cares about making fights more EVEN.

Like on both sides all they Care about is making them even. Luffy looks more even against kaido. Hawkins looks more even against Zoro. Sanji looks more even against Page one. Batman is literally matching up against both luffy and zoro.

But the killer fight was actually more even the manga than you remember since Zoro was nerfed by hunger through out it... The ending of course was killer getting washed but there's enough back and forth even in the manga to drag it out in the anime

Status
Not open for further replies.