One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first of all Zoro passed out from hunger and the anime will very clearly show sound effect since its right there in the manga.

Secondly we've already seen how the anime changes Zoro's fights in Zoro vs Hawkins. The anime has Zoro using way more named attacks to deal wth Hawkins than he did in tha manga but then Zoro also destroys more of Hawkin's lives. In the manga Zoro uses only one named attack and it's enough to destroy the Strawman and then destroy one of Hawkin's lives.
That what I mean about being excessive and make it bad for Zoro having more trouble with him and Hawkins still not being taken down despite how much Zoro put out, so just saying it make it look worse.

Idk we can see anime canon on what they did with scene whether dizzy or hunger, didn't you guys said it's not canon, so we shouldn't take it like so about it.

The narrator of the story literally wrote that line
Oda is not the narrator of the story. He's the writer.

Hehehe. Do you not know the difference between the two?

It's fine dude, just wait for a confirmed W and all will be well. Its easy I can even help you.

This is how it will play out. There will be a huge splash page of the Tobi Roppo assembling for fire festival and someone will ask Drake what's up with page one. Now one of two things will happen
1. Drake will say he got iced.
2. Drake will point to the side and page one will be standing there pissed.

Don't worry, I give it less than 20 chapters and this scene will exist. After that we will be done

That what I mean about being excessive and make it bad for Zoro having more trouble with him and Hawkins still not being taken down despite how much Zoro put out, so just saying it make it look worse.

Idk we can see anime canon on what they did with scene whether dizzy or hunger, didn't you guys said it's not canon, so we shouldn't take it like so about it.
The official manga is what is canon and the official manga already clarified it's hunger. So when the anime follows the official manga I guess its following canon material right?

Zoro vs Hawkins was fine. Zoro only destroyed one of Hawkin's lives in the manga and the anime trade off Zoro using more attacks. It's relatively balanced. Zoro used more attacks and then Hawkins took more damage.

The official manga is what is canon and the official manga already clarified it's hunger. So when the anime follows the official manga I guess its following canon material right?

Zoro vs Hawkins was fine. Zoro only destroyed one of Hawkin's lives in the manga and the anime trade off Zoro using more attacks. It's relatively balanced. Zoro used more attacks and then Hawkins took more damage.
Again, most said it was dizzy in translations than hunger, so Idk about that.

Ehh...Still Zoro trying so hard while Hawkins is just doing his first attack kinda push him a bit weaker more than manga did, so just saying anime insert things that seems unnecessary even to 'try' to fill in the spots.

The narrator of the story literally wrote that line. There is no room for interpretation there. Sanji wanted to reduce their numbers before the War. That's what happened.
why would the anime team however intepret it in this way tho
since the most manga readers did the other way(sanji beating page one). in either case would be interesting to see if oda goes out of his way to retcon this, or continues with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.