One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those sayin it makes sense lol, can you give me a reason why Sanji used RS in the first place lol.
It was already a cheap way for Sanji to use a RS to take out enemies fast n to reduce their numbers in final war after claiming he wouldn't use it before and now he fuckin runs away from this?
I should watch before i criticise too harshly bt if its all true, i lose all hope in Toei lol. Its complete Shit.

Like always some people like to bitch and complain, anyways the episode wasn't that bad with the exception of the ending as well as the scene with Luffy which was a pointless scene to show. Sanji was beating the crap out of Page One and when Page One threw Sanji it barely did any damage to him, Sanji's last attack against Page One was pretty cool but there is no proof that attack was his strongest.

When it comes to Page One some people need to realize that Page One isn't weak, he's a member of the flying six meaning that he is one of the strongest headliners yet some people think he is like another Holdem. Page One is also a zoan user and not just any zoan user he's an ancient zoan user and since he's an ancient zoan user he should have a immense durability, someone like Page One shouldn't be defeated that easily like some people think.

Now imo the episode was pretty good especially the part when Sanji turns invisible and starts attacking Page One, the problem with the episode is the ending where Sanji decides to leave instead of continuing the fight and defeating Page One. The main reason why that's a problem is because it goes against what Sanji said about decreasing the enemy forces, yeah the outcome of the fight wasn't shown in the manga but if Page One really wasn't defeated then why isn't he not looking for Sanji and why is there no mention of him? Instead it's X Drake looking for Sanji and he also doesn't mention Page One at all, this was almost implying that Sanji defeated Page One. But if Sanji really didn't defeat Page One then where is he, did he decide to go back to Onigashima and instead let X Drake go after for Sanji if that's the case then that's a bit sad for Page One as a character because you would think he would still look for Sanji after what he did to him.

Anyways with the exception of the ending as well as the scene with Luffy, I still enjoyed this episode and thought it was pretty good and I could care less what the haters or the annoying extreme Zoro wankers have to say.:attachpol::sanmoji:
The luffy scene was to show kid left and replace something there

Those sayin it makes sense lol, can you give me a reason why Sanji used RS in the first place lol.
It was already a cheap way for Sanji to use a RS to take out enemies to reduce theur numbers in final war, and he fuckin run away from this?
I should watch before i criticise too harshly bt if its all true, i lose all hope in Toei lol. Its complete Shit.
good never watch it again it be better for you

May I remind you that X-Drake is literally TEN?
May I remind you that the other cards outside of king/queen/jack are numbers, just like the Numbers?

And X Drake's "ten" is unrelated to the Beasts Pirates. So is Page One "one"? Why is there a "ten" and "one" in a group of SIX! Why is it when pirate captains join Kaido, they become Headliners?

They are more like the Enraged Army than anything.
The enraged army isn't even a rank.

Like always some people like to bitch and complain, anyways the episode wasn't that bad with the exception of the ending as well as the scene with Luffy which was a pointless scene to show. Sanji was beating the crap out of Page One and when Page One threw Sanji it barely did any damage to him, Sanji's last attack against Page One was pretty cool but there is no proof that attack was his strongest.

When it comes to Page One some people need to realize that Page One isn't weak, he's a member of the flying six meaning that he is one of the strongest headliners yet some people think he is like another Holdem. Page One is also a zoan user and not just any zoan user he's an ancient zoan user and since he's an ancient zoan user he should have a immense durability, someone like Page One shouldn't be defeated that easily like some people think.

Now imo the episode was pretty good especially the part when Sanji turns invisible and starts attacking Page One, the problem with the episode is the ending where Sanji decides to leave instead of continuing the fight and defeating Page One. The main reason why that's a problem is because it goes against what Sanji said about decreasing the enemy forces, yeah the outcome of the fight wasn't shown in the manga but if Page One really wasn't defeated then why isn't he not looking for Sanji and why is there no mention of him? Instead it's X Drake looking for Sanji and he also doesn't mention Page One at all, this was almost implying that Sanji defeated Page One. But if Sanji really didn't defeat Page One then where is he, did he decide to go back to Onigashima and instead let X Drake go after for Sanji if that's the case then that's a bit sad for Page One as a character because you would think he would still look for Sanji after what he did to him.

Anyways with the exception of the ending as well as the scene with Luffy, I still enjoyed this episode and thought it was pretty good and I could care less what the haters or the annoying extreme Zoro wankers have to say.:attachpol::sanmoji:
They now stating 'anime is canon' despite stating episodes prior with Zoro using Haki to attack Fodders and going all out is non-canon.

Zoro-Fans are hypocritical as always as they do anything to try to make Zoro look good despite making him look bad in process.

Also agree with what you said. Idk what this means in manga as if Oda knew he was still active, why he never show up again? Why have Holdems and Kamazou come back after they lost a fight, but not him? Doesn't make sense and could be error point they didn't ask out on Oda on situation perhaps on notify where he was taken out, but clues in manga says he did as no reason to go hard on stating to take him out if they didn't need to.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They now stating 'anime is canon' despite stating episodes prior with Zoro using Haki to attack Fodders and going all out is non-canon.

Zoro-Fans are hypocritical as always as they do anything to try to make Zoro look good despite making him look bad in process.

Also agree with what you said. Idk what this means in manga as if Oda knew he was still active, why he never show up again? Why have Holdems and Kamazou come back after they lost a fight, but not him? Doesn't make sense and could be error point they didn't ask out on Oda on situation perhaps on notify where he was taken out, but clues in manga says he did as no reason to go hard on stating to take him out if they didn't need to.
Cause sanji did fuck all and ran away and drake took page one out.

It funny sanji fans saying it aint canon but if page one was shown knock out they woulda sayed it was canon just though of that lol
So by that logic we should believe Luffy extended fight with Kaido despite him only punching him once in his Zoan Dragon form is canon and Zoro using his COA on fodders and them unable to take out Batman in extended fight is also canon? Didn't we have a debate on anime and many said more it's non-canon than canon? Are we going back on that statement now as that would mean all these mention are canon now and all will have to accept them. You can be both sides and must pick one or the other.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So by that logic we should believe Luffy extended fight with Kaido despite him only punching him once in his Zoan Dragon form is canon and Zoro using his COA on fodders and them unable to take out Batman in extended fight is also canon? Didn't we have a debate on anime and many said more it's non-canon than canon? Are we going back on that statement now as that would mean all these mention are canon now and all will have to accept them. You can be both sides and must pick one or the other.
But sanji doesnt beat page one in the manga or the anime. Yet i saw a bunch of geniuses telling everyone sanji won hmmm

When the chapter back then ended, I told @True God Moe to pray it ends on the panel but he had to write a check with his mouth which his ass cant cash. "Sanji beating credible foes" just got negged by Toei.
Since when we now saying anime is canon when you guys argue Zoro using COA and his extended scenes using it is non-canon? So your picking and choose which is canon or not? Lol the desperation XD. You were complaining on those issues episodes ago.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
A good animation with cheap plot is shit, my man. Its like sayin i should watch a movie since it's in 1080p or simply best quality.
You should watch it... It's good. Infact one of the best animated episode.

As a Sanji fan myself, I loved the episode...also, there is nothing much to shit upon on Sanji vs page one ending.

We assumed that Sanji defeated page One but manga didn't show anything like that.

Toei simply clarified that:pepedoffy:

Have not seen it, will do so in some hours, but I'm actually quite shocked by the comments.
The animation from the preview portrayed his speed very well, it looked very promising tbh. For real, the fight scenes should atleast be clean tho, or not?
And for that BS end, it does not make one bit of sense at all. I talked about this within multiple manga threads regarding this matter already. If P1 wouldn't have been defeated, he would have went on to destroy the surroundings in order to lurk Sanji out AGAIN.
It goes against the narrative and the meaning of this fight. And in general P1 is a rather minor antagonist, so it's not really something that would need further explanation anyway. Seems like Toei fucked this one up tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.