Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord

"Whether or not you are impressed is of little concern to me. No, I can't really, you'll just have to take my word for it, until my deed proves it for me of course. I will probably require an amp for my kills so I see this as a temporary PoE-cleansing arrangement.​
here's to hoping i dont regret working with u

why will fooj design an indie made to kill high kill count players but with weak kills to where he needs town's help? ur starting to botch this now ratchy

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don’t think so lol.

It didn’t ping me as AI so I wanted an explanation lol. Plus I wanted to see you lay out your thoughts. Now that you’ve claimed indie not so worried about trying to solve you that way lol.

As for Ekko his entrance didn’t bother me even after I re-read or after you’ve explained it.

"I laid out my thought process regardless, you don't get to use my claim to dismiss that part by way of defending your lack of adequate response. My claim also doesn't mean you should be disregarding my thoughts - if I'm fake claiming, they are possibly the only way you could catch me on this. As for Ekko's entrance, you being bothered or not is immaterial - I never said it was scummy per se, I said it was weird/creepy. All I got from this is that you're engaging on a very shallow level here, with more of an interest in being an annoyance than actually processing the information you have in front of you. In case I'm still not making myself clear enough - what you think about Ekko's entrance is irrelevant, because my thought process is what is important when it comes to getting some producitivity out of this.​
@Ratchet can u kill anyone or has to be someone who has high body count. u shud understand why the former will get us to raise eyebrows regarding ur slot
"I don't know why you presume to tell me what I should or should not understand. You do not do my thinking for me. As a matter of fact, I don't see why that angle is particularly important on this, because there's no reason for that to be the tipping point when it comes to my claim. If you had actually spent some time thinking rather than hearing yourself talk, you'd have realised that my claim is very results-driven. If I get a character name, then they must have a kill of some form, so if I'm killing players that don't have kills, then you can automatically assume something is up. There also isn't a threshhold on this - if the highest count is 1, I will still receive a name.​

Ratchet

why will fooj design an indie made to kill high kill count players but with weak kills to where he needs town's help? ur starting to botch this now ratchy

"I haven't botched anything. I'm saying it is within all of our interests to guarantee the success of these kills, hence the need for amps, and it's fairly obvious that I would be given the tools to guarantee deaths when I'm already told half of what I need to identify a player too. That would make my wincon automatic.​

Ratchet

"I haven't botched anything. I'm saying it is within all of our interests to guarantee the success of these kills, hence the need for amps, and it's fairly obvious that I wouldn't be given the tools to guarantee deaths when I'm already told half of what I need to identify a player too. That would make my wincon automatic.​

"I laid out my thought process regardless, you don't get to use my claim to dismiss that part by way of defending your lack of adequate response. My claim also doesn't mean you should be disregarding my thoughts - if I'm fake claiming, they are possibly the only way you could catch me on this. As for Ekko's entrance, you being bothered or not is immaterial - I never said it was scummy per se, I said it was weird/creepy. All I got from this is that you're engaging on a very shallow level here, with more of an interest in being an annoyance than actually processing the information you have in front of you. In case I'm still not making myself clear enough - what you think about Ekko's entrance is irrelevant, because my thought process is what is important when it comes to getting some producitivity out of this.
No shit lol. That’s why I kept asking for you to expand lol. Which you didn’t only after my 3rd “why”.

As for your thoughts post claim , I’m not disregarding them, but you’ve been pretty consistent on your in fake claiming indie. And like you said in the Aries game, I’m not sure this is the game you’d break convention and fake claim indie. Maybe we revisit that later.

If you’re good or bad indie is something I can worry about later and probably not something I’m gonna catch just from your thought process. Your thoughts would probably be mostly genuine if you’re indie.

Emil

Certified Memelord
"I don't know why you presume to tell me what I should or should not understand. You do not do my thinking for me. As a matter of fact, I don't see why that angle is particularly important on this, because there's no reason for that to be the tipping point when it comes to my claim. If you had actually spent some time thinking rather than hearing yourself talk, you'd have realised that my claim is very results-driven. If I get a character name, then they must have a kill of some form, so if I'm killing players that don't have kills, then you can automatically assume something is up. There also isn't a threshhold on this - if the highest count is 1, I will still receive a name.
disagree with this
we dont know ur flavor name, unless u r willing to share that down the line. we have no way of currently telling if a kill came from u or another person, well unless we spend resources tracking u / watch the victim (who should be leaning more towards being anti town according to the nature of the claim, therefore less likely to be watched). my point is we cannot verify your kills unless you share more with us. if you are willing to full claim soon then we can move on from this. the earlier we have ur claim on the table, the more i'll be willing to work with u / less likely to tinfoil u in the future, given that u will be denied more future wiggle room the sooner u claim = make me feel better about ur slot.

the concerns i have left are tinfoiling if you are game ending or not once you win. i'd say likely not. i also do not think u r a serial unless u can completely shape shift because this will just end up like the WoW game where u r outed and unable to reach the end, so there is no merit to claiming indie if u r hostile here. the biggest concern is you riding the waves of last game and claiming indie as mafia with janitor/absorb kills or frames/abilities to manipulate dead roles flip. i cant just "take your word" for it in a super rolemadness game. best i can do is not tinfoil ur slot till day 3 and hope we have something to work with from there on out

Status
Not open for further replies.