Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
weather my post was weird or not is reliant on ur own definition of the term "weird". that means nothing to me. i dont view that post as weird. whats weird is you thinking the post is weird
It was weird. The rest you seem to agree with me, so eh, yeah.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Lol it’s gonna be your job to figure out if I’m malicious or not and judge my play by my results.
Is it, though? In this game, certainly not. In future games? I don't have much patience with townies that play scummy on purpose for "le epin meta reads", do if I see scummy behaviour I address it. I don't imagine you defending it by saying it's there intentionally willbe too persuasive. If a player plays like scum and flips, I'm okay with that lynch.

Is it, though? In this game, certainly not. In future games? I don't have much patience with townies that play scummy on purpose for "le epin meta reads", do if I see scummy behaviour I address it. I don't imagine you defending it by saying it's there intentionally willbe too persuasive. If a player plays like scum and flips, I'm okay with that lynch.
Lol and I’d expect people to address it. But then town’s gotta decide if I’m actually scum or not.

that play isnt fruitful.
instead of making ur town play like ur scum play, why not make ur scum play like ur town play?
improve the scum play instead of make the town play worst on purpose
I’m trying to do both lol. It’s harder to pull scum play up so until I fix myself there it’s like a bandaid/crutch.

Part of its also just getting used to doing scummy shit without being petrified.

Like I was gonna just enter the competition and go back to sleep at first lol. That’s scary as town for me much less scum.

"It's the dead of night, and the gentle pitter patter of the rain splashes the window pane, the dying throes of the earlier downpoor. A knock on the front door is heard, and an intimidating, unfamiliar, but otherwise honest-looking fellow enters from without. He is, of course, the Detective. It was said that the Wild Hunt was an omen of Death, that all who loked upon it's grandiose visage were soon to join them in the afterlife. In much the same way, one could say the arrival of the Detective is a harbinger for an eventful, bloody, and terribly long, night..."​
is he gonna do this again...

Status
Not open for further replies.