Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You definitely don't know what it means to be actually hated on. You want hatred? Ask Morj. That man is getting both clowned on and catching shit. :risitameh:

You want hatred? Ask @Jew D. Boy about his relationship with Dizzy. :ihaha:
Yeah, C4N, I for sure don’t despise you like I do the pervert bitch, you won’t ever get as much abuse from me as he will :cheers:

B

Ballel

why not have a bash c4n dedicated thread? surprising as it may sound for most people this has stopped being funny 30 pages ago but since both sides want to keep playing why not move somewhere else?
Bad idea
Post automatically merged:

"Stop being a victim, let me bully you"

:milaugh:

Yeah no. I don't bully. I might laugh in defense of your laugh and your inability to understand my theory but I don't do what you are doing here. So assume or stop. :kuzanshut:
U know who won't join btw!
It starts with L and ends with arrot

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
obvious the bash thread idea is not serious. the serious part is that this is going for longer than this joke was fun. we have around 50 page of this. this is like a bad meme that people do not know when to stop and this goes for both sides since c4n keep feeding this so it will not stop, have this thread be about him is just feeding his ego.
It's more like this turned into a like farm more than anything tbh, and honestly it is quite an efficient method :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.