Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned that the 'subversive affirmation' term that @CarrotForNakama likes to use so much in his recent arguments means, to put it in layman's terms: denying the undeniable. Or to put it another way, coping.

I think this description fits his behavior right now pretty accurately tbh.

:risicheck:
Yeah it's his go to to run away from the inevitable. He's like from Dumb and Dumber, When they're in the Vehicle plugging heir ears with their fingers and saying " I cant here you , La la la la la la...."

I just learned that the 'subversive affirmation' term that @CarrotForNakama likes to use so much in his recent arguments means, to put it in layman's terms: denying the undeniable. Or to put it another way, coping.

I think this description fits his behavior right now pretty accurately tbh.
A sip of hot milk for you too :milaugh:

You don't need to reply if you don't have a argument. Telling someone to have a sip of hot milk just shows you don't have a comeback.
There is no need for argument against hate mate :yodaswag:
Post automatically merged:

You definitely don't know what it means to be actually hated on. You want hatred? Ask Morj. That man is getting both clowned on and catching shit. :risitameh:

You want hatred? Ask @Jew D. Boy about his relationship with Dizzy. :ihaha:
You know "clowning" is just another word for "being a bully" mate.. At least assume what you are doing instead of finding excuses :milaugh:

There is no need for argument against hate mate :yodaswag:
Post automatically merged:

You know "clowning" is just another word for "being a bully" mate.. At least assume what you are doing instead of finding excuses :milaugh:
Aren’t you the one who keeps making excuses for your precious bunny girl who has not been relevant throughout wano arc? And aren’t you the one who keeps getting banned in this form? For Calling people names

You know "clowning" is just another word for "being a bully" mate..
You come onto the forums and say some crazy shit and start hard coping every post, people are going to clown on you. That's not bullying, that's a tough lesson.

I've said plenty of dumb shit in the past and I got clowned on too. You live and learn. If you want people to leave you alone, then accept the reality that Carrot didn't join and that you were wrong. A "I was wrong and I'm sorry" would go a long way man. :risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.