Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1052 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1052 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1052 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1052 Spoilers Discussion" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules," and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out. Also, avoid saying things that might hint at revealing the spoilers—Not everyone enjoys spoilers so let's not ruin their fun.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible—but make sure to credit the original source.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified without prior notice.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Any post that is deemed irrelevant to the spoilers will be either removed or moved to the discussion thread.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

One Piece CHapter 1052 Title: "New Morning"
-Transition Chapter
(There's a Week Timeskip)
-As far as i can say, this is the cringiest chapter in a while because of tons of reasons.
-The end has a cool twist
-Next Week will be really hype.
-NO BREAK NEXT WEEK
More info soon...

Last edited:
Spoilers by ( @Un-amed ):

Transition Chapter
Carrot appears, she looks happy crying
A lot of fanservice scenes with Yamato
Post automatically merged:

Spoilers by Lebrent:
Cliffhanger, An admiral (Ryukugyu) is on his way to Wano.

It appears, the Dawn has been off-screened (Timeskip).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

Yamato
She's with Nami, Tama & Robin as well
Yamato is with the guys(Luffy, Brook, Neko…)

Chapter 1052: "New Morning"
Cover: The Germas encounter Caesar
- Zunesha left because the borders are closed
- Hawkins reveals in a talk to Drake that he meant himself when he said one person only has 1% chance of survival. Hawkins predicted Kaido's defeat with his cards but didn't commit another betrayal because of his pride.
7 days passed
- We see the progress made in the land of Wano.
- Apoo & Inbi seem to have made up with the alliance
- Ashura died & Izo died in his exchange with Maha
- A few comedy & fanservice scenes including yamato and the straw hats
- Greenbull is on his way to Wano.

We don't see Ryogokyu(Greenbull) face, he has a flower on his back that he uses to push himself and fly.

More spoilers:
- Morgans already published the news in the newspapers, that's why they commented on bountys being shown in the next chapter.
- We see the crew recovered (includes Zoro).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if i should post this here or in another thread but i've just translated Oda's full message, move it to another thread if there is one(i didn't see it)

I'M TAKING A BREAK!

A few months ago, my capable personnel told me "Oda-san, this year's summer will be very tough. There is the 25th year anniversary plus the celebration of XXXXX at the movie's exhibition. The manga also has ended wano kuni and it's finally time of.... right? There is also the supervision of Netflix's dorama(live action) and you want to go to Africa too. Also the collab of XXXX, the CM of XXXX and the event of XXXXX is happening in summer. Why don't you take one month of a break?"
Me: "What!? A break!? Do you know how many readers are excited wai- I'M TAKING A BREEAAAK!!!!!"
I want to go to Africaaaaa! I also want to recompose the structure of the final saga to close it as fast as possible~ After-saying-that, I'm sorry but give me a little time to prepare and take a breath!!

Once the break starts it will also be the start of a turbulent OP festival! The break will not start immediately, counting from today i'll publish 2 more chapter. Then it will last from the jump nº30 to nº33, 4 weeks! Give me time to breath!(I can't go to Africa due to Corona*crying noises*)
It will resume at jump nº34[25th of July]!! And the movie [RED] will be published on August 6th, please have high expectations!! Something really fun happened about this, all the staff related to the movie LOVE Uta-chan♡(lol)
Can something like this really happen? (lol) even tho the movie hasn't been completed yet. I have no doubts that everyone will think the same!! Please enjoy! So, about the prologue of the festival...! It begins tomorrow, there will be a broadcast on June 8th at 19:00 from the official youtube channel with surprising things!! Really, the content is really brutal!! (lol)

About the content of the content of tomorrow's streaming he posted it bellow the message:
Gordon's seiyuu(a famous one)
Uta's seiyuu
A preview of the movie
Theme song info reveal(from the movie)
Uta project
Poster drawn by Odacchi
Info corner
Manga info

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
港にローの海賊団とキッドの海賊団、フランキーウソップ・棟梁(フランキーが弟子入りしてた人)
船やフランキー将軍の修理が終わって一息
クマとかキラーがフランキー将軍カッコイイよな☆キラ☆キラ
慣れあうなよお前ら
キャプテンたちの懸賞金すごいことになってるんだろうななんて話していると
ナンバーズ壱の掌に乗ったアプーがきて
その懸賞金が載った新聞だと投げ落とす
全部書いてある
お前らの懸賞金と新しい海の皇帝と呼ばれる者達

緑牛はラスト2コマ
サカズキと通話してる。背中から花が生えててそれで空飛んでる

こんな感じ

@ivaannom help with the translation please. arigatou!!

港にローの海賊団とキッドの海賊団、フランキーウソップ・棟梁(フランキーが弟子入りしてた人)
船やフランキー将軍の修理が終わって一息
クマとかキラーがフランキー将軍カッコイイよな☆キラ☆キラ
慣れあうなよお前ら
キャプテンたちの懸賞金すごいことになってるんだろうななんて話していると
ナンバーズ壱の掌に乗ったアプーがきて
その懸賞金が載った新聞だと投げ落とす
全部書いてある
お前らの懸賞金と新しい海の皇帝と呼ばれる者達

緑牛はラスト2コマ
サカズキと通話してる。背中から花が生えててそれで空飛んでる

Law pirates and Kid pirates are in the harbour with Franky, Usopp and the guy that Franky was his pupil at the beginning of the arc
They are relaxing after reparing ships and the Franky Shogun.
Bepo and Killer are saying the Franky shogun is cool
They are also saying that the bounties of the captains will probably be amazing
Apoo arrives with Inbi from the numbers(he was on his hand)
He brings the newspaper with the new bounties and gives it to them
Everything is written, the new bounties and the people who are called the new emperors of the sea

Rokugyu appears the last 2 panels, he is talking with Sakazuki and has a flower at his back and is flying

どこにいる?
ワノ国目前
余計な事はするな緑牛
程度
だから緑牛には間違いないって感じ

会話ではナミが風呂に誘って菊も女湯へって話だったが
入浴シーンでは
ヤマトは男湯でバカ騒ぎしてる
特に乳は隠してない(湯気等で見えなくはなってるが)

そこまで進ない

The first question is, what is Sakazuki and Rokugyuu talking about

Sakazuki: Where are you?
Rokugyuu: In front of Wano
Sakazuki: Don't make anything unnecessary Rokugyuu

Just that, that's why there is no doubt its Rokugyuu

The second question is about Yamato in the bath

Nami was iviting her and Kiku too to the woman bath but Yamato went to the man bath and is fooling around
Yamato is not even hiding her breasts(tho you can't see it with the vapour)

And the third question is if Yamato seems to become a strawhat but the answer is that there is nothing yet

>アプーとナンバーズの一美が同盟結成
>キャロットは幸せそうに泣いてる
この二つのシーンがなくて泣いてる

@ivaannom
No need to translate this as it's most likely a translation error from the japanese side.

When etenboby posted this > - Apoo & Inbi seem to have made up with the alliance
The jp community translated it as if Apoo and Inbi made an alliance instead of saying that they seem to be in good terms with "our" alliance that it's what i think Etenboby said and based on the spoiler 5ch leaker said of Apoo and Inbi going to the harbour with the rest of the alliance it seems that that's what happened.
And the second one is jmena's carrot crying happy, which the jp community didn't say at the bath and in the background.

Anyways the 5ch leaker is just saying that he didn't see those 2 scenes(apoo and inbi making an alliance and Carrot crying happily)

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
泣いてるのはヤマトで
城のてっぺんで多分ルシーが目覚めるまでメシ我慢してて
おなかすいたすいてないすいてないって組んだ腕に顔をうずめてる
そのすぐあと目覚めの報が入って

モモが日和にドロップキックくらってる
悪魔の実のせいか頑丈になってる
ナミの乳揉むがぶっ飛ばされてるが痛くないって言ってる

すまんゾロも起きた
ルフィーとゾロでメシ食ってて
モモが目覚めたかー宴やろう今日やろう
二人が見るが無視してメシ食い続ける
いやモモの助でござる

ナミの乳のくだり

The one crying is Yamato, she is bearing her hunger at the top of the castle until Luffy wakes up
She is covering her face with her arms saying that she is hungry and that she isn't hungry and just after that there is news of Luffy waking up

Momo ate a drop kick from Hiyori lmao
But he is more strong now probably because of his devil fruit
He grabbed Nami's breats but he was sent flying and says it doesn't hurt

Zoro is awake too
Luffy and Zoro are eating
Momo comes asking if they have woken up and to make a feast today
The 2 look at momo but ignores him and keeps eating
Then later Nami's breast part

Last edited:
Someone is saying to enshrine Oden, Izou and Ashura at certain shrine(the leaker says to "that shrine") and they put Ashura and Izou's weapons there.
Onimaru also appears and he says or someone tells to him "So you were alive"
And someone has asked permission to Marco to enshrine Izou there

One Piece will have Jump cover and lead color pages (Color Spread in chapter 1,053) next week in Weekly Shonen Jump #29/2022.

Jump cover will be related with One Piece Film Red, so probably Color Spread will be Eiichiro Oda poster for the film. And that poster will be presented in a few hours in a special streaming.
This one?
*edit with better quality*

Last edited:
- Heart Pirates and Kid Pirates are in the harbor with Franky, Usopp and Minamoto (Franky's Master Carpentry from Act 1).
- They are relaxing after repairing ships and the Franky Shogun.
- Bepo and Killer are saying that Franky shogun is cool
- They are also saying that the captains rewards are likely to be amazing
- Apoo arrives with Inbi of the numbers (he was in the hand)
- Apoo brings the journal with the new rewards and gives it to them
- It's all written down, like new rewards and like people who are called new emperors of the sea

- Green Bull appears in the last 2 panels, he is talking to Sakazuki and has a flower on his back and paneling
"Akainu: Where are you?"
"Green Bull: In Front of Wano"
"Akainu: Don't overdo it, greenbull"

- Nami invites yamato and kiku to the women's bath but yamato entered the men's room and is joking
- There is still no confirmation of yamato joining the Straw Hats.
- Yamato is enduring his hunger while sitting on top of the castle waiting for Luffy to wake up.
- Yamato is sitting with his face covered by his arms and saying "I'm hungry, I'm not hungry..."
- Soon after comes the news that Luffy woke up
- Zoro wakes up too
- Luffy and Zoro are eating when momo turns to them and says they should have a feast, but Luffy and Zoro just ignore him and continue eating
- Hiyori drops a kick on momo, but momo says the kick doesn't hurt.
- Momo tries to touch Nami's chest but she sends it hurts like her blow says no.
- someone says that oden, izo and asura must be consecrated. They will place the asura and izo weapons there as well.
- They ask Marco's permission to consecrate.
- Onimaru appears in the chapter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.