What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing that I am genuinly pissed off about this arc is how kaido was handles during the end. How was big moms defeat handles better. Oh and the fact that we skipped 7 days. Besides that there isn't much that truly pisses me off
For me it's just the 7 days that pissed me off the volcano erupted for no reason or threat

Bro. Everytime an admiral shows up Oda makes them look insane.

Aokiji froze an entire ocean in his first appearance.
Kizaru negged all of the supernovas in his first appearance.
Akainu was the main antagonist, clashed with WB, and killed Ace in his first appearance.
Fujitora dropped a fucking meteor in his first appearance.

Oda isn't going to have Greenbull job in his first appearance. He's gonna literally sprout forests all over Wano.
He will do what Doffy did in Punk Hazard ending: bodying the jobber.
Luffy and others would already left Wano when Green Bull arrives. Then Green Bull beats Kinemon like how Doffy beat Smoker to look cool.

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Apoo & Inbi seem to have made up with the alliance

Whattttttttt ? Didn’t see that part. What does this mean ??
It means Apoo is the GOAT pirate: man can backstab hundreds of people and still get them to forgive him at the end of the day. What an absolute legend.

Yamato is amazing, and I loved O-Tama's character and wholesome relationship with Luffy, but, damn, Apoo grew on me the most in Wano. I went from not giving a crap about him to loving the man, what a total, self-serving, back-stabbing, hilarious asshole. Apoo is a true pirate, love that jerk.

Bro. Everytime an admiral shows up Oda makes them look insane.

Aokiji froze an entire ocean in his first appearance.
Kizaru negged all of the supernovas in his first appearance.
Akainu was the main antagonist, clashed with WB, and killed Ace in his first appearance.
Fujitora dropped a fucking meteor in his first appearance.

Oda isn't going to have Greenbull job in his first appearance. He's gonna literally sprout forests all over Wano.
Well, I am interested in his powers and appearance.

This has to be the worst arc ending I've ever seen my whole life....

I still can't believe Izo, Ashura and Hawkins a fucking Supernova died just like that like holy shit that was anticlimatic and out of nowhere.

ZKK is still right around the corner but IF it's not then Oda played us all and kept us hooked to his mickey mouse shit writing series for nothing, basically.

Time to drop this shit, Zorobros. I will personally let the Zorobros over at youtube and other places know and persuade them to drop this series. It ain't worthy.
seek help

Status
Not open for further replies.