What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be the worst arc ending I've ever seen my whole life....

I still can't believe Izo, Ashura and Hawkins a fucking Supernova died just like that like holy shit that was anticlimatic and out of nowhere.

ZKK is still right around the corner but IF it's not then Oda played us all and kept us hooked to his mickey mouse shit writing series for nothing, basically.

Time to drop this shit, Zorobros. I will personally let the Zorobros over at youtube and other places know and persuade them to drop this series. It ain't worthy.

Dude I'm a Zoro fan heavy I don't care if ZKK did not happen since he has a bunch of plot threads left my problem is the strawhat we're vulnerable and no one acted on it until they were healthy.
Lot of time already passed and lot will pass by the time greenbull reaches. By the if Lufgy and Zoro out of comission, then only Sanji, Yamato, and Jinbei can stop.

I expect Greenbull to be kinda Aokiji in LongRingLong Land.

So far, his interaction with Fujitora seems that they are on my good terms. Some even speculate that Greenbull and Fujitora are from Wano.

Furthermore there could be some link between Greenbull and Ushimaru, some even speculate Greenbull is Zoros father.

To concrete be initial sentence Greenbull might encouter a brief fight with the Samurai/Strawhats, there is a possibility that he is a "good" guy like Fujitora/Smoker.

Well it should be a epic introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.