What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Him being back now at least makes sense.
But the whole awakened Kaido is getting backup minutes after being knocked the fuck out by Luffy was just dumb, Kaido went down using everything he had and him taking Bajrang Gun head on without using said Awakening would be peak stupidity for someone who dodge a red hawk lol
My man speaking facts. :kata:

People who think Oda offscreened dawn are retards. I mean every morning that comes isn't dawn.

Dawn will truly come when wano borders are opened.

People have been waiting for ryokyugyu. So who will stop him.

Instead of ZKK, maybe Zoro stops greenhill. That way Zoro can be paralleled to Ryuma who can stop the world from entering wano. Zorotards can build a theory based on this.
IF he's going to Wano to capture Luffy, why wouldn't he fight Luffy?

Yea he's getting clowned in his first introduction. Years of Admiral hatred will come down crashing on you. A single Admiral about to be a bigger threat to Wano than the Rox clowns in their entire career
:milaugh:
Lmao you actually think Oda going to make anything happen. Here just here to show off his ability a little, talk about Some BS. This isn't going to be any 10 chapter fight.

Admiral coming to Wano is hype
To be clowned!? 😏 But honestly, Luffy is too strong, the strawhats are too strong, + plus they have all their samurai and mink allies that will defend the strawhats against the Marines. I assume that it's not just one Admiral, but at least two, Ryokugyu and Fujitora. It makes sense for Fujitora to come to Wano with Ryokugyu since Akainu prohibited him from entering the Marine base unless he captures Luffy and Law. We can also find out whether Fujitora is from Wano or not, or whether he has some connection to Wano. The most interesting thing, is that it will be related to the final villain staff that Oda promised to reveal in Wano. I strongly believe that there will not be any serious fighting between the Admirals and the Strawhats in Wano, Oda will try to protect the Admirals' hype for the final war since the strawhats are too strong right now. I believe that both Fujitora and Ryokugyu have found out something about ether about Blackbeard or Imu and they intend to tell it to the strawhats, since Oda essentially–but indirectly–confirmed that these two Admirals are not loyal to the world government in an sbs section. Ether way it'll be interesting... I also think that Fujitora and Ryokugyu will tell the strawhats about what happened in Marijoa, the revolutionaries and Shichinukais.

Status
Not open for further replies.