What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
What’s the part about the dawn mean?
People kept mentioning that it wasnt over because the dawn part of toki's prophecy didnt happen. Turns out that it didn't matter, which was obvious

Isnt the "Dawn" a figurative way to talk about the liberation of Wano from Kaido and Orochi, and in a major scale, the opening of the borders and the fall of the WG?

I was also expecting a scene of the sun raising after the Fire Festival, but as the borders are still closed seems the time hasnt yet come, the "Dawn of the world" will happen only when Luffy finally defeat Imu.

Good that Oda moved on, more than the bounties, i'm waiting to see what happend with the Warlords, Alabasta, Teach and SSG.

People who think Oda offscreened dawn are retards. I mean every morning that comes isn't dawn.

Dawn will truly come when wano borders are opened.

People have been waiting for ryokyugyu. So who will stop him.

Instead of ZKK, maybe Zoro stops greenhill. That way Zoro can be paralleled to Ryuma who can stop the world from entering wano. Zorotards can build a theory based on this.
Dude I'm a Zoro fan heavy I don't care if ZKK did not happen since he has a bunch of plot threads left my problem is the strawhat we're vulnerable and no one acted on it until they were healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.