What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening the Borders =/= joining the WG

He has no reason to join the WG

Wano is completely fucked up, the entire economy, they don't shit to pay the tribute to join
It's not like if he joins the WG he will have to pay tributes from the start, or the same amount as other countries, or whatever.
They'll need to negotiate terms and stuff I guess.

And ofc he has a reason to join WG. WG is after all the organization which rules the OP world and Wano needs to open its borders to the world. So they need to start establishing relations with the rest of the countries.

I

Indigo

It's not like if he joins the WG he will have to pay tributes from the start, or the same amount as other countries, or whatever.
They'll need to negotiate terms and stuff I guess.

And ofc he has a reason to join WG. WG is after all the organization which rules the OP world and Wano needs to open its borders to the world. So they need to start establishing relations with the rest of the countries.
yeah

and Momo said he isn't opening the borders

Many will agree with me that Wano could have been way better, there was so much potential and stuff to make it into something different.

@Extravlad @Wiwi @MarineHQ62
Even if Greenbull is coming, we likely won't see that much of his powers, this isn't turning in another full scale battle. Don't get me wrong even a glimpse of it/demonstration will be great but we likely won't see much more than that.
yeah ofc, still hyped for some good intro as admirals introduction are always raw :fransuper:

Status
Not open for further replies.