What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it had all the things you said. You can't deny all the things. But it didn't happen and as you said it won't be forgotten. And will be remembered as the biggest failure of Oda.
There is one thing to not show anything and not make it but there is another thing where you built an entire book of hints, parallel, pun, comparaison for 0 purpose.

Exactly why Zunisha came and went back like nothing.

Not afraid to say I took a big fat L with ZKK but reality it's one piece who got a big L with its sale and réputation getting wrecked left and right and it will continue.

In any case : #Zoriforever :myman:
They were 0 hints at all

@CbShadow aka mr. "i can read"

Take your fat L.

This has to be the worst arc ending I've ever seen my whole life....

I still can't believe Izo, Ashura and Hawkins a fucking Supernova died just like that like holy shit that was anticlimatic and out of nowhere.

ZKK is still right around the corner but IF it's not then Oda played us all and kept us hooked to his mickey mouse shit writing series for nothing, basically.

Time to drop this shit, Zorobros. I will personally let the Zorobros over at youtube and other places know and persuade them to drop this series. It ain't worthy.
:suresure::suresure:oda never play y'all, you guys played your own self :suresure: zkk was a stupid theory in the 1000 chapter oda has. Ever let zoro take luffy main opponents or let zoro outshine luffy in anyway, , just sit back & Drink y'all L's like a good zorotard :kobeha: I wonder if you guys are riding that green bull is zoro dad train now :denzimote:

Wano* as biggest failure.

And yes, you are right. All those things were meaningless. Just imagine a random guy watching one piece animé and see what they are still doing right now : showing oden in zoro.
We can't blame zkk believers because it was a thing for even Japanese readers.

And for zoro to behead kaido, well Denjiro just slayed orochi's head.
So it's just oda who trolled zkk people.
The only failure in Wano are the Zorotards. lol Keep crying though. I know that the only way to vent out your frustration. lol

What head cannon terms have you Zorotards invented again? Hakai? ZKK? lol ANything else that are imaginary? lol

His gravity waves instantly reach deep space.

I never said the things pulled by gravity move at light speed.
I said the gravity itself moves at light speed.
Oh, so the force itself reaches its range at the speed of light?
THAT'S NOT HIS ATTACK SPEED THEN. Also, it applies to every force in the universe.

The speed of light isn't describing only the speed of photons, lightspeed is, in fact, the speed of causality. Cause and Effect are transmitted at lightspeed. So every natural force's cause will be applied at "lightspeed"

His gravity waves instantly reach deep space.
One Piece's cosmology is unknown. The planet is 100% different from Earth, so no point in assuming the entire solar system is identical to ours.

You also use the word "instantly" very lightly. It takes an considerable amount of time in every adaptation. It's a short timeframe, sure, but you do not need to be lightspeed in other to do that.

In fact, my man KingTempest already showed that to us.
http://www.watchframebyframe.com/watch/yt/q3Of5jqVr4M

Gravity is finished being sent up at 0258

Meteor hits at 0474

0474 - 0258 = 216

216/25 = 8.64 seconds

Speed
Meteors come from above the exosphere, which is 10,000,000 meters away from the surface of the earth.

10,000,000 / 8.64 = 1157407.40741 m/s (Mach 3374.4)

LIGHTSPEED GRAVITY!!! :gokulaugh:
Also, Issho cannot use this wave to directly attack, he instantly applies the effect to whoever is within his range.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. Blaming Oda because their ZKK delusion didn't happen. LOL

First of all, nothing was built, nothing was set up and no hints were shown. It's just a delusion of a wet Zorotards wishing Santa would grant their wish. lol
Everyone are trashing Oda left and right for wano but "hey look zoro fans blame oda" :milaugh:

He deserves what he did. What ? You think I'm like you to eat everything oda pulls out from his ass ?

Status
Not open for further replies.