What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I can answer your question, I expect the other person to be a civilized person. I can't take serious the sentences of a person who is too arrogant to say sorry about own mistake.
The fact you indirectly admitted to having a frozen sailsbury steak makes this whole conversation worth.

Even more ironic when you "expect the other person to be civilized" when you can't be civilized yourself... what a hypocrite
Post automatically merged:

This is literally some of the worst writing in the entire story
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/v69svx
Need the admiral to hype things up.

The Wano storyline keeps becoming more disappointing

The fact you indirectly admitted to having a frozen sailsbury steak makes this whole conversation worth.

Even more ironic when you "expect the other person to be civilized" when you can't be civilized yourself... what a hypocrite

I dont think green bull is here to do something other than bringing wano back tho the normal world

I honestly think the dread of Kaidou should be depicted like this. Full horror, full terror, scabbards and Minks and samurais and Heart Pirates and Kidd Pirates and even Strawhats being bonked open to the death by Kaidou's kanabo like watermelons, being eaten, etc. And G5 Luffy, aside from extremely powerful, should behave like an embodiment of full insanity to treat Kaidou (like my avatar) instead of childish reckless brat. Straighten up the tone.
This aint seinen thou its shonen
Oda too pussy to scare his child readers away :josad:

dear friend , i dont have any intention or purpose to attack you. I m not looking for trashtalk.
Last week, you told Zoro that it's not a chapter. I proved it was. Your reaction like this doesn't change anything zkk will be no matter what with insult. Does that make you a civilized person? Or what is result ? what did you achieve with this behaviour ?

It is funny Sanjitards acting as if their biggest W in the arc is Zoro not getting any specific W (ZKK).
Your favorite character must be really shitty that your biggest W is your character's dream rival not getting a specific W.
Sanji fags are leeches
they derive joy and pleasure from stealing other characters feats then down playing those characters to Sanjis level to maintain equivalency

Zoro fights Kaido
"Sanji can fight Kaido"

Zoro fights King
"Sanji is already above King"
Canon: Sanji in Raid Suit gets squatted and neg diffed by Hands out of Pocket King

I don't think theres a more Pathetic fanbase, shit an orochi fanbase wont even look that sad

Status
Not open for further replies.