What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. His tard ass took over a week to figure out how to appease Enma, and only accomplished that after getting ragdolled around by Jozu 2.0. Isn't he suppose to be a master swordsman?

And what was the solution to the Enma dillenma? Zoro stopped being a punk and finally released all of his haki. Enma bitched this green headed niqqa to this point. Zoro only did this as a last option because he's a scared pussy that thought Enma would kill him otherwise, and more importantly held back his potential for the sake of Luffy like a damn beta; didn't want to be a king himself because in his warped mind only Luffy has the right to be a king on the Straw Hats. Zoro has became so much of a lap dog of Luffy that he subconsciously threw away his own agency for Luffy.

That's not even to bring up all of the missed potential of Zoro's characterization in Wano. Remember when Ziro said that he would round up the samurai? Instead he's known as a criminal of Wano. Did he ever visit Ryuma's grave? Hell do we know. Maybe we'll find out in a virve card or a SBS, an outside source of info on a very important character moment for Zoro. But that's Oda's genius writing for you. And did Zoro's relationship with Yasuie, Hiyori, and Toko lead to anything relevant at all. Fuck no! It went the way of my piss going down the shitter.

But hey. At least he replaced a cool blade like Shusui for Enma, the objectively inferior blade that was solely made to wank Oden into Cloud 9.

Zoro, and One Piece as a whole, is dead to me.
BABYE you won't be missed.

Lawkins is the 1% man smh. Another fake hype/tension.

Lawkins can be removed from Wano Arc, nothing would've change.

:rolaugh:

One Admiral on his way to Wano, and its not even Kizaru.

:rolaugh:

I thought the cliffhanger before the break was going to be hype,

and its nothing but an old Oda "silhouette" troupe.

:lawsigh:

Green Bull is about to trash these tweenagers lol. They do not stand a remote chance against this fleet.
Buster call is some shit before cars had apple car play lmfao
vice admirals got negged by bartolomeo

unless SSG and Vegapunk r coming, Oda need to twist heaven and earth to make GB look like he stands a chance against 3 Myth Zoans, 3 AdCoC Users, 3 Awakened Devil Fruits, and A former Warlord who are all back in fighting shape

then again, oda has disappointed me with ass pull after ass pull so i wont even be surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.