What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Dont know who was done more dirty.

Zoro in terms of importance and character in Wano.....or Sanji in terms of combat in WCI.

I guess you cant have the cake and eat it.
Zoro by far

At least Sanji was really relevant in his arc, has development, a backstory / lineage, his family was introduced and somewhat important, was a major plot point, and make the cake to save WCI.

Zoro did just a bit better than usual this arc. But frankly he didn’t do that much more than Thriller bark for exemple.

I

Indigo

Zoro still beat a first Yonko commander, he hasnt done too bad. Kaido was always Luffys opponent so ZKK wasnt gonna happen.
It's not about the fighting here, Zoro got powerups and feats, he is strong.

That's not the problem.

The problem is that Oda setup and baited moments about Zoro leading the samurai of Wano, Zoro discovering his lineage conecting him to the Shimotsuki and Ushimaru + Ryuma.

He had a revenge plot against Orochi for Yasuie.

Then Oda just dropped all of it, and made Zoro fight King, who had 0 conections with him. It felt like a weightless fight, it was just spectacle.

Dont know who was done more dirty.

Zoro in terms of importance and character in Wano.....or Sanji in terms of combat in WCI.

I guess you cant have the cake and eat it.
I wonder how people would've reacted if it was the opposite
Give zoro hella time to develop his character with his going through mental fights rather than physical
Cause tbh sanji really had from zou to arguably even now in wano as a main focus. So give that to zoro too

Give sanji hella feats and fights but focus less on what makes him tic as a character

The weird thing is Oda did set up plot lines for him, gathering the Samurai and avenging Yasui but Oda just abandoned them. I guess Oda doesn't care about giving him any character development, knowing his fans will probably be just satisfied with him getting action scenes.
Yh highly likely this. I mean compare him to Sanji from WCI.

"I want to save my family"

(Saves them in the most badass way)

"I want to make a cake that makes Big Mom faint"

" Im defintely gonna save my captain"

(Got help...but still accomplished his goal)

Zoro didnt accomplish any of his goals....

I

Indigo

At least Zoro has the Mihawk fight setup from the start of the series

so that one fight should have narrative weight

even if Shiryu and Fujitoria could just end up being for show

I'm more sad about Oda not revealing Zoro's past and his relationship with the wano people than I am about ZKK not happening.
But fuck it feels bad that ZKK didn't actually happen.
And I have no hope for next arc too. If Oda didn't reveal his origin in Wano then he won't reveal them ever. May be there is no relation at all. Maybe he was just an average joe's son who just trained to get stronger.

I wonder how people would've reacted if it was the opposite
Give zoro hella time to develop his character with his going through mental fights rather than physical
Cause tbh sanji really had from zou to arguably even now in wano as a main focus. So give that to zoro too

Give sanji hella feats and fights but focus less on what makes him tic as a character

I’m curious to know what changed Oda’s mind about it. Maybe he didn’t like the implications of what that would do for Zoro and his character. Idk

I'm more sad about Oda not revealing Zoro's past and his relationship with the wano people than I am about ZKK not happening.
But fuck it feels bad that ZKK didn't actually happen.
And I have no hope for next arc too. If Oda didn't reveal his origin in Wano then he won't reveal them ever. May be there is no relation at all. Maybe he was just an average joe's son who just trained to get stronger.
I think it’s pretty obvious that there’s a link between Greenbull and Zoro but whether that’s built on now or final war is up for debate

Status
Not open for further replies.