What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf there was evidence it could happen but seeing how Oda is rushing things,seems like he was caught up by Time constraints and Editor pressure so he couldn't put in everything he wanted.

Well we are defeated but we'll move on as always.
It’s not delusion tbh. Go back and reread Wano Act 2 and it’s so obvious that Zoro was meant to have a bigger role in the freeing of the Wano people even if that wasn’t killing Kaido. I think it’s highly likely that it’s something Oda cut sadly

Buster Call is nice and all but....how are they climbing the waterfall?
I wonder.....
:pepebusi::pepebusi:
vegapunk just ma
An actual rational person.
i really doubt that with both bigmom pirates and Beast pirates being present(because if they lose them it will be like a destroying the foundation of home.I don't think oda will let them get captured by marines . That is shit in my opinion.

Yamato will stay behind to fight GB and Navy
Retainers and Marco will help her

SNs will say "no time to waste on Navy after beating Yonko" and Yamato will step up to defend wano

This is why she didn't join the crew!
Yeah her DF is the guardian of Wano I think she will join in the final war with the samurai/scabbards to help the strawhats

So now that we know the next saga will be the final saga, WG/Admirals/BB are confirmed as the official final villains.

Poor Kaido and BM, they were just the stepping stones to the true GOATS.
Greenbull will get lost (being Zoro's dad and all) and end up at the Blackbeard pirates island and annihilates them, that way Oda can skip the fight against BB and go straight to the final war.

Its sad Zoro didnt do anything integral in Wano. Marco couldve defeated King and Zoro's scar on Kaido was useless...

I guess Wano truly isnt his arc.
The weird thing is Oda did set up plot lines for him, gathering the Samurai and avenging Yasui but Oda just abandoned them. I guess Oda doesn't care about giving him any character development, knowing his fans will probably be just satisfied with him getting action scenes.

Greenbull will get lost (being Zoro's dad and all) and end up at the Blackbeard pirates island and annihilates them, that way Oda can skip the fight against BB and go straight to the final war.
Yeh it’s pretty obvious that he’ll be his dad but if we’re leaving Wano now that’s gonna be more endgame shit ffs

I

Indigo

The weird thing is Oda did set up plot lines for him, gathering the Samurai and avenging Yasui but Oda just abandoned them. I guess Oda doesn't care about giving him any character development, knowing his fans will probably be just satisfied with him getting action scenes.
he is wrong then

most Zoro fans are not satisfied with this

since he even started doing those things in the arc, and then gave up and quit mid-act 3

very weak writing

Its fine pretty much all fandoms got L in this arc.
The Waido stans,the Lore fans,the ZKK boys,the raid failers,the yonko/commander awakening fans ,the carrot nakama fans and so on and on ...
The only winners are the Luffy and Yamato Nakama fans :josad:
I take an L too, since i wanted Luffy vs Kaidou to be completely uninterrupted or other fighters trying to interrupt being oneshotted and irrelevant:josad:

Akainu was literally the only many at Marineford capable of standing in front of Whitebeard and fighting without any intent of retreating or dancing around.

People are underestimating the hell out of Akainu's Haki. You don't go up to the strongest man in the world and trade blows with him unless you are a Conqueror, IMO.
I'm sure his haki is good but its his power that are always hyped up

There are retards who unironically think that Kaido and Big Mom are alive?

What do you, retards think Momo meant when he said "The end of Kaido"? That he was knocked out? :kobeha:

Kaido and Big Mom will go down in one piece as the 2 weakest "top tiers" in the series. Simple shonen powerscaling.
Come back when a Top tier fights 20 people while lifting up an island and kills Luffy

Oda was setting him up for a leadership arc of the Samurai but then I’m not sure he actually thought of the full consequences of that and so dropped it.

Oda’s Act 2 stuff was so linked to avenging Yasuie and then it was just dropped. Very odd
Post automatically merged:

So Wano is truly over. No Kaido awakening:josad:
:gonope:
Final War bro

Status
Not open for further replies.