What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro lost his sword . Get a second hand sword . Fight for people he met first time . He isnt conneted to shit . Cut king in half sleep like a motherfuka . Refuse to get in with hiyori . Its a kiamon ark than zoro .

I

Indigo

I wonder Wtf Oda has in store for Usopp in Elbaf cause there is no build up to it at all.

He can’t fumble this can he
tbh

Usopp doesn't even need Elbaf imo

all he needs is to meet Yasopp at some point, and show how good of a sniper he is to him

and

have a leading the Straw Hats Alliance moment, where he finally turns one of his first lies into a reality, of leading 8000 men

Hm, i myself don't believe that they will get out of wano in the next chapter.

Yes, Wano arc has ended, Wano arc being the story about the samurais' struggle, and the battle against Kaidou, that's the arc of Wano. But we still have post-Wano, with the party that Luffy promised if it didn't happen this chapter, the bounties, the road poneglyph and the normal poneglyph that Brook found. The goodbye to Momo, and maybe even something related to Zoro if Oda wants to reveal it in this arc.

And most likely something more that i forgot.

Buster Call? Time for the SHs to take Buster Call ships down before it can even reach Wano as a means to send a warning... I assume the VAs leading the fleet are the most fodder ones, making Ryokugyu the only threat...

Status
Not open for further replies.