What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro now I realized that minks probably returned to zou :suresure:
And Strawhats will fly when marines arrive so they aren't linked to Momo, in the end samurais will defend their country and Yamato will stay.
It's bound to happen Yamato said he will defend Momo til the very end :gokulaugh: Karoto nakama

This one week timeskip and Luffy being all fine off screen is so weird. I do not understand what Oda is trying to do

I think it’s still a red herring cause Oda would have mentioned it this chapter again like he did in Fisherman Island with Jinbei. It’s literally been offscreened

^ the main reason I was such a big advocate of Momo joining he had all that. Yamato literally has zero character depth.
She has no big moment connection to the crew like literally every other crew member:

Jinbei gave his blood to Luffy

Brook singing Binks Sake with the Crew and the Connection to Laboon

Franky telling Robin existence is not a sin and seeing the lengths as a group they went to for her

Luffy saving Robin and then the journey of her only fully becoming a Straw Hat in Ennies Lobby

She has no big moment connection to the crew like literally every other crew member:

Franky telling Robin existence is not a sin and seeing the lengths as a group they went to for her

Luffy saving Robin and then the journey of her only fully becoming a Straw Hat in Ennies Lobby
Wait bro, you gotta have faith in Oda :hope::hope::hope:

my favorite is still Robin

just that little change of Robin only calling the Straw Hats by nicknames before Water 7, because she was just using them

to start calling them by their names after joining

that was genius

Pre-TS Oda is another author
It’s stupid to compare Yamato and Robin joining because Oda made it so clear Robin only joined in Ennies Lobby whilst Yamato is saying she’s literally joining within 5 minutes of seeing them and nothing is said

I agree. Even if I support Yamato for Nakama, she really missed that character defining moment Oda usually would give to those joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.