What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From @li1il1
There is nothing in Oda's message that tell that wano arc ends in chapter 1053. He said that the end of the arc and that is near, but he did not specify the chapter, so after the vacation, the arc will be completed
I unironically wish Oda and his editors would just keep their mouths shut on the manga's remaining length cuz every time words come out of their mouths there's always tons of miscomunication (and I also blame it on them cuz Oda's time estimations for One Piece have always been laughable)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 Do you still believe that kaido is gonna get up and that wano will have 20 more chapters? Oda basically confirmed that the arc is over and that he goes on a break now for 1 month.
Yes.

Nik's willpower still thriving...

How, how can Nik possess such monstrous level of Haki? Rayleigh's words?

:finally::finally::finally:
As Zoro himself said, even a single step back would come second to death. :myman:

On rare case I agree with nik87 guy then we will have more wano chapter because greenbull. I believe they would fight him. I believe he will bring his buster call pal for other people to fight him other then rooftop guys vs greenbull.
‘Oda can stop wano arc after he took break and resume his wano on August to resume greenbull fight.
‘I believe zoro will outshine gear 5 luffy by using ulimate move on greenbull.
I dont think GB is coming to fight.
However, if the arc was wrapping up he wouldnt come at all. :goyea:

But Sabo back then is weaker than the Luffy who lost to Kaido.
Sabo was strong asf, dude casually used acoa to destroy the colosseum. Kaido can barely destroy a small portion of the roof top, their ap is day and night apart. Kaido was weak because he never trained, dude has 0 discipline, he should have enrolled in marine when he had the chance, the marine regime would have made him a solid Admiral tier.

A buster call making more sense logically, the citizen of Wano just got relieved that Kaido and the Beast Pirates are no more but in comes the Navy even worse than Kaido's crew starts burning down the country and launch canons

I unironically wish Oda and his editors would just keep their mouths shut on the manga's remaining length cuz every time words come out of their mouths there's always tons of miscomunication (and I also blame it on them cuz Oda's fime estimation for his arcs have always been laughable)
This! 1000%! Plus tons of empty hype for scenarios that ultimately didn't deserve it yet created tons of fan wars from the overestimated expectations.

I find it funny how people are hyping up the Admirals when even Akainu himself was too scared to send any troops to Wano, let alone an Admiral.
I find it even more funny that how one can take things out of context about what Akainu meant and proudly display their inability to comprehend things. They don't realise that they are shooting their own foot with these kind of negative IQ stunts.

Why do you ignore the Kizaru statement before Akainu statement? According to Kizaru, he can deal with two emperors.

Status
Not open for further replies.