What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao

I’m just saying a critique would be good if it doesn’t turn into “I wanted x but Oda didn’t give it to me!” Whinefest
What my expectations are for an arc, especially one being built up for over a decade, and what my theories are based on how the plot appears to be moving forward are two completely different things. I've been right about many things and wrong about many things. Never sought praise for being right, and never bitched about being wrong. Theorizing is something fun to do to pass time. Dont really care if I end up right or wrong. Taking issue with the way things are handled and comes to a conclusion is a whole different ball game.

G

Gorosei Informer

Van Augur is precise but we don't know if he has durability to match his hype. I don't expect neither him nor Yasopp to be that durable. But I do expect them to have some strong long range attacks.

And some guns for close range.
Post automatically merged:

:cheers:
Yeah I suspect both especially Auger to be glass cannons potentially. But I hope they do have some durability as scrawny characters in OP can be very durable as we've seen with Usopp too ofc.

I really want to see Usopp either outside the fuck out of Auger with Yasopps rifle or sneak up on him and use the real 10 Ton hammer to smash his head in.

The plants are really cool and have a lot of potential but I feel it should have been a SH with plant powers who supports the crew, similarly to Robin and can trap/entangle foes and even launch them to make them helpless airborne targets for Usopp.

Sniping is so fucking cool and I've had some crazy ideas for Auger and Yasopp before but I hope really delivers on them, giving them both epic fights and feats but also crazy, awesome powers and sniping styles.

I also hope Usopp never using a gun will be a throwback to Shanks words about guns vs the bandits in beginning of OP and Oda will make Usopp use one in a moment of absolute necessity and or wrath, kinda like Sanji with the evil Sanji and raid stuff storyline.

I loved the suggestion that Usopp should use a bow and arrow too. I wanted him to have a way of protecting himself and fighting at melee range and imo he needs to use guns one day regardless.

I've been chatting to @Rottkins about this too.

vol. 103 - 1036 to 1045
vol. 104 - 1046 to 1055/56

Most likely Wano ends in the chapter 1055/56 to fit the end of volume 104, but with only 1052 and 1053 to be published before the break, think its clear that Oda will make next chapter about bounties and Ryokugyu arriving in Wano, to let this cliffhanger for the break, and to be solved in 54/55/56, kind like how post-Ennies Lobby happend, with the volume ending with the SH setting sail from Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.