What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Bruh when I say some pirate like luffy , zoro, and law are reasonable.
Then someone disprove my point.
‘It is obviously they going to fight greenbull because he is admiral.

Bet Kidd would attack greenbull first before everyone
The SHs always gets away whether it's by pure luck or someone letting them go free. The fact that some are claiming that Oda is gonna draw a full fight with an admiral and have the admiral get destroyed is laughabl lol

At best we'll either get Green Bull getting knocked away for the escape or him choosing not the pursue the chase anymore. He seem pretty chill judging from his chat with Fuji.

I haven't mentioned it once.

Zkk is dead. You are all clowns. Even now there's hope amongst the slowest of zboys that kaido is just bathing In the magma for a week and he'll get up for one last fight.

Sanji will mid diff ryokugyu. Mark my words. Fear my words. No one else is in as good of shape from the sh.

Anyone else notice kaido died to magma even tho he had his flame form? Does this hype up sanjis blue plasma flames? Seems to me like sanji has a unique power up thats unparalleled so far in the story. Unlike acoc with its many users.

Almost seemed like that's what oda was going for despite it not being perceived this way by the community. We all know it's stronger. But how strong?

Idk about yall but I could never see Yamato launching queen like sanji did.

The SHs always gets away whether it's by pure luck or someone letting go free. The fact that some are claiming that Oda is gonna draw a full fight with an admiral and have the admiral get destroyed is laughabl lol

At best we'll either get Green Bull getting knocked away for the escape or him choosing not the pursue the chase anyone. He seem pretty chill judging from his chat with Fuji.
yep,i think he just want to arrest the beast pirates and go back to marine headquarters.Also,BMP are lurking somewhere.Oda could give him a feat by having him beat all of them at once.

Matk my words sabo will beat akainu
Akainu has a grudge against Luffy and Dragon. Luffy feels the same way. After all he was responsible for Ace's death even more so than BB was. I don't know how things will go down, but Sabo might get involved somehow. Akainu is extremely dangerous opponent for Sabo to defeat alone. It may just end up being a small fight. But it will be Luffy who takes him out in the end.

The SHs always gets away whether it's by pure luck or someone letting go free. The fact that some are claiming that Oda is gonna draw a full fight with an admiral and have the admiral get destroyed is laughabl lol

At best we'll either get Green Bull getting knocked away for the escape or him choosing not the pursue the chase anyone. He seem pretty chill judging from his chat with Fuji.
No way oda makes us wait a month just to have the admiral be useless

I haven't mentioned it once.

Zkk is dead. You are all clowns. Even now there's hope amongst the slowest of zboys that kaido is just bathing In the magma for a week and he'll get up for one last fight.

Sanji will mid diff ryokugyu. Mark my words. Fear my words. No one else is in as good of shape from the sh.

Anyone else notice kaido died to magma even tho he had his flame form? Does this hype up sanjis blue plasma flames? Seems to me like sanji has a unique power up thats unparalleled so far in the story. Unlike acoc with its many users.

Almost seemed like that's what oda was going for despite it not being perceived this way by the community. We all know it's stronger. But how strong?

Idk about yall but I could never see Yamato launching queen like sanji did.
Maybe you are right.Magma seems to be overpowered.Akainu one shot Ace after all.

Akainu has a grudge against Luffy and Dragon. Luffy feels the same way. After all he was responsible for Ace's death even more so than BB was. I don't know how things will go down, but Sabo might get involved somehow. Akainu is extremely dangerous opponent for Sabo to defeat alone. It may just end up being a small fight. But it will be Luffy who takes him out in the end.
Luffy will not fight fodder admiral luffy final foe is IM

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
yep,i think he just want to arrest the beast pirates and go back to marine headquarters.Also,BMP are lurking somewhere.Oda could give him a feat by having him beat all of them at once.
No way oda makes us wait a month just to have the admiral be useless
The SHs still need their end of an arc party as well. Still gotta welcome Jinbe properly like they promised. Oda might have Green Bull join the party like Smoker did lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.