What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Just remembered something.
@Ghostly Reflections , as far as you know, what did Drizzt think about that Sanji vs Luffy scene in WCI?
I wanna prepare myself for the part 3 video.
:suresure:
Oh no lmfao. Thats definitely stoking the flames there hahahaha! He hated it naturally AFAIK, but I can't remember his exact opinions or criticisms on it unfortunately.

He nuked all his old videos unfortunately, he was getting a LOT of hate on them including his "Defecation" videos which like predecssors to his his Downfall videos and only involved figuratively shitting/defecating on OP and not literally thankfully LMFAO!

He discussed it thoroughly here in Bragos stream about WCI:
This is one of the times where the community really became aware of him, turning on him and gunning for him on streams and his own channel and Twitter too.
They would relentlessly insult and make fun of him especially whenever he appeared on his Youtuber friends streams too.
Drizzt has a pinned comment explaining his reasonings and perspective on the video too.

As someone said on here recently, Joyboy Theories tried to witch hunt him on Twitter and YouTube, sending his cult after him in a "not so direct way" but still blatantly obvious.

I've always hated JBT since he first appeared and that cemented my hatred of him too. He shit talked Drizzt on Twitter whilst pretending to be his friend, like him and putting on his usual nice guy facade.

Punk Hazard is an underrated arc

Smoker vs Law is the kind of fight this series badly needs more of

2 characters who were not on Luffy's side when they fought which means there was actual tension and suspense as to how the encounter would play out

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Post skip ranking

Punk Hazard > Wano > Dressrossa > WCI >> FI
To me is WCI>Wano act1/2>Dressrosa>FI>PH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wano act3.

Bear in mind that I atually hated reading WCI weekly. Only after some time had passed that I took another shot at it and it started growing on me. Kinda like how I felt about Skypie.

I

Indigo

Oh no lmfao. Thats definitely stoking the flames there hahahaha! He hated it naturally AFAIK, but I can't remember his exact opinions or criticisms on it unfortunately.

He nuked all his old videos unfortunately, he was getting a LOT of hate on them including his "Defecation" videos which like predecssors to his his Downfall videos and only involved figuratively shitting/defecating on OP and not literally thankfully LMFAO!

This is one of the times where the community really became aware of him, turning on him and gunning for him on streams and his own channel and Twitter too.
They would relentlessly insult and make fun of him especially whenever he appeared on his Youtuber friends streams too.
Drizzt has a pinned comment explaining his reasonings and perspective on the video too.

As someone said on here recently, Joyboy Theories tried to witch hunt him on Twitter and YouTube, sending his cult after him in a "not so direct way" but still blatantly obvious.

I've always hated JBT since he first appeared and that cemented my hatred of him too. He shit talked Drizzt on Twitter whilst pretending to be his friend, like him and putting on his usual nice guy facade.
JBT is the worst

drizzt is just a toxic retard who pretends like he's being polite while insulting anyone who disagrees with him. hes like a woman with BPD always starting shit and begging for drama and then playing a victim

2 characters who were not on Luffy's side when they fought which means there was actual tension and suspense as to how the encounter would play out
Yeah. A fight where a pirate stomps a Marine's ass is the kind of fight that One Piece needs the most.
:suresure:

Smoker vs Law destroyed both Smoker and Tashigi credibilty

Status
Not open for further replies.