What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Ace 2.0 defeating Ace killer would be lame as fuck.

However, having Yamao, which is: an ice user who will surpass Aokiji (by finishing what Aokiji failed to do), a mythical dog (and not mere colored dog), a literally unknown power from Wano (whom Akainu was worried with), and the only girl who ever befriended Ace; defeating Akainu will be cool as fuck.
What do you think? @Ravagerblade
I get it, But Nothing comes between Luffy and Akainu for me.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
People really underestimate one of the core concepts of One Piece adventures which was the "exploration" aspect. Discovering a new and cool place with different social dynamics, etc. And it's cool to see how the crew interacts with said dynamics.

I think FI does it really well. Wano did a good job with Zoro's adventure in Ebisu Town.

People really underestimate one of the core concepts of One Piece adventures which was the "exploration" aspect. Discovering a new and cool place with different social dynamics, etc. And it's cool to see how the crew interacts with said dynamics.

I think FI does it really well. Wano did a good job with Zoro's adventure in Ebisu Town.
One Piece was so much fun back when they were just casually saving countries.

G

Gorosei Informer

Exactly man, thank you. He's a seriously nasty person behind a very exaggerated toxic positivity facade like some other Youtubers.

I've fallen foul and seen horrid shit from people like that way too many times.

I'm far from perfect and don't even actually regard myself as a good person tbh but that doesn't stop be trying to be one, in my own eyes at least anyway.

JBT is none of the biggest examples of why the OP community is such a cult. Toxic, fake, exaggerated positivity. Echo Chambers.

I watched his channel grow extremely fast from his charming snake oil salesman behaviour and eventually certain other now big OP Youtubers are mimicking what he did and getting massive consistent success from it too.
A small OP youtuber has been doing this lately too, well two of them and it's gradually getting them huge clout now too.

I see them getting talked about on Reddit, Twitter and even here when one of them has been going for years now and ive never seen thenlm mentioned by anyone except by people they knew, in their corcle of friends and fans and such until recently suddenly.

The OP community has become extremely flashy especially on YouTube and there a lot of extremely toxic fans who are are the majority targeting the minority of fans who disagree with them and hypocritical calling them the toxic ones.

I was spammed with hate mail and death threats by OP fans on YouTube around 2005/6 or so, early OP and YT days where it aired on TV with the 4Kids dub and I innocently said on a YT clip of an Alabasta scene or something in the 4kids dub that I liked SOME of the voices in the dub and I ended up somehow provoking a bloodthirsty verbal witch hunt against myself for saying that.

I saw similar types of behaviour towards Drizzt constantly and yet ADNJ has the nerve to call Drizzt toxic?!

Fucks sake man...

Status
Not open for further replies.