What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon prepared a lot of hints for us, but someone posted spoilers and he was offended
The hints won’t do tbh, either he gets the full summary or we’ll just wait till Friday the guy is egoistic it’s sickening and all because of what? I hate people like this the most
Post automatically merged:

Redon can stay at his forum and never come back here
He's a spoiled grown-man

His hint & confirmation service isn't needed.
Exactly we don’t need the hints, I don’t know something about this doesn’t seem right

G

Gorosei Informer

I got a stroke trying to read Greenbull's Japanese name
It's not so bad once you break it down, like:
Ryokugyu
Ry-o-ku-gyu-
Lee-o-ki-gi-yu

If I've not bastardised his name here lol.
It used to seem more complicated and longer than that to me before. It felt like this at first:

Cant wait to see what his justice is too. I've thought of Chivalrous, Environmental, Wild, Aggressive/Swift, Hungry/Gluttonous, Pacifistic/Peaceful, Savage, Economical, Financial/Greedy etc Justice for him.
It probably won't be any of those though, since Oda is mostly unpredictable at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hints won’t do tbh, either he gets the full summary or we’ll just wait till Friday the guy is egoistic it’s sickening and all because of what? I hate people like this the most
Post automatically merged:

Exactly we don’t need the hints, I don’t know something about this doesn’t seem right
Redon has acces to the Shueisha version of the chapter wich is sent to international translators.
He says he follows the order to post spoilers and etc from tuesday to friday in order to protect us from stop having one piece cause a ban from Shueisha itself, which is ridiculous.
He just love the position he has right now, and wants to keep having it.

Lance is redon btw.

Redon has acces to the Shueisha version of the chapter wich is sent to international translators.
He says he follows the order to post spoilers and etc from tuesday to friday in order to protect us from stop having one piece cause a ban from Shueisha itself, which is ridiculous.
He just love the position he has right now, and wants to keep having it.

Lance is redon btw.
I already figured this out that they are one and the same and only calls himself Redon in Arlong Park while calling himself Lance here. He’s a salty, man-baby with lots of ego and arrogance I bet he doesn’t even have a gf with such attitude lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's not so bad once you break it down, like:
Ryokugyu
Ry-o-ku-gyu-
Lee-o-ki-gi-yu

If I've not bastardised his name here lol.
It used to seem more complicated and longer than that to me before. It felt like this at first:

Cant wait to see what his justice is too. I've thought of Chivalrous, Environmental, Wild, Aggressive/Swift, Hungry, Pacifistic/Peaceful, Savage, Economical etc Justice for him.
It probably won't be any of those though, since Oda is mostly unpredictable at least.
Ryo-chin

Status
Not open for further replies.