What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I remember people saying Kinemon can't die because we would miss a beautiful reunion between him and Tsuru.
Turn out that 90% chance their reunion happened off screen considering a week has passed:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
It's gonna happen on the next Shokugeki no Sanji chapter.
And Sanji is gonna cook a special dinner for them.
It's gonna be wholesome.
:pepebusi:

Weevil said he's going after Luffy IIRC but he's also after Blackbeard too. Idk where he'll fit into the story and what his role is but I had hoped for a mini arc where the SHs go to Sphinx island where I think Ace and WBs Graves are too and Luffy can fight Weevil there and sort out Weevil from having the wrong idea this whole time.

Idk why Weevil was introduced honestly. An editor or someone else said, once Oda explained his intentions for Weevil, Weevil audience became really cool at least. Sounds like another Senor Pink, subverting expectations/initial judgements scenario or so.

Oda has some weird hate boner for the WB pirates. We don't know why Croc wanted to kill WB too but we can try to guess why.

Damn I wish Crocodile came back into the series soon

Weevil just seems like such an off character. I wonder if when he meets Luffy he’s going to ask about him about Whitebeard at Marineford and shit

G

Gorosei Informer

All Izo had to do was go outside for buying groceries while Marco and Neko came knocking at his house to recruit him and this wouldn't have happened :josad:
He survived Marineford, Payback War and maybe Weevil but came to die against a semi fodder CP0 agent and gifters/beast pirates fodders, GG Lolda.

Marco was just stood posing against the wall whilst Chopper was desperately trying to save lives and was like "fuck my allies, I'm not a real doctor or I just don't care anymore lmao. Izo who?"

I can't believe CP9 are far more impressive that the "worlds strongest intelligence agency" and bodyguards of the fucking Celestial Dragons and such.

Oda has had to bring back Lucci, Kaku, Spandam and apparently Kalifa and Blueno too as completely illogical as it is imo. Kumadori has to be from Wano but still hasnt returned in the story especially at Wano too.

The problem with Ashura and Izo was, no one believed that the, got killed, since Oda had soo many fake out deaths, everyone not feel the tension for death for these characters. At top we didn't got a clear confirmation. Everyone was scared that most character would survive.

That shock effect is here I agree but the emotional one is left. We didn't feel anything, Izo deserve a better death, same for Ashura(I think Ashura had a good dead scene, Oda should just confirm it with Kinemon saying that Ashura died).

Would also be better for the tension.
When MF as example end, we at least know that two characters where killed off, because Oda made it clear. In the raid end People are shocked about Izo and Ashura dead since they didn't expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.