What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more Whitebeard pirates gonna die too?
Weevil and Blackbeard have killed some apparently, commanders and allies but none died during Marineford except obviously Ace and WB?
Marco has lost Whitebeard, Oden, Ace, Thatch and now Izo.

I bet Jozu and Vista are dead too given their complete irrelevancy post TS and Whitey Bay who was in Odens flashback and apparently a former commander of WB, is implied to be dead to be Weevil I think, as her picture was on the newspaper Kizaru was reading as he spoke of Weevils murderous rampage.
Only Marco might remain alive sinces he's basically trash as fighter with regen

Everyone who's an ex WBP dying left and right

This was a nasty page even if it fells short compared to Pedro's "death" which was narratively more important overall
Honestly, I don't think this panel even highlighted Izo's death that much. I thought this was one of the many panels of characters being knocked out or sth like that. In short, it was done poorly imo. The fact that the chapter just mentions their death is enough confirmation for me. I know Oda can do it far better but this reads like I'm watching a random side character "dying" in AoT for example. It wasn't impactful.

Sure, it's still far better than Ashura whose death is 100% just shock value but there's no doubt that Izo's death could have been handled MUCH BETTER. Hell, this guy was introduced in Marineford already and got an important part in the raid...

Honestly, I don't think this panel even highlighted Izo's death that much. I thought this was one of the many panels of characters being knocked out or sth like that. In short, it was done poorly imo. The fact that the chapter just mentions their death is enough confirmation for me. I know Oda can do it far better but this reads like I'm watching a random side character "dying" in AoT for example. It wasn't impactful.

Sure, it's still far better than Ashura whose death is 100% just shock value but there's no doubt that Izo's death could have been handled MUCH BETTER. Hell, this guy was introduced in Marineford already and got an important part in the raid...
I'll wait on the raws to fully judge.
If all we get from Izo and Ashura death confirmations is just a shitty panel with their tombstones then I'll agree the emotional payoff to them was poorly done.

G

Gorosei Informer

why does he hate the Whitebeard pirates this much Lmfao

is he setting up a Weevil plot line in the future or something?
Weevil said he's going after Luffy IIRC but he's also after Blackbeard too. Idk where he'll fit into the story and what his role is but I had hoped for a mini arc where the SHs go to Sphinx island where I think Ace and WBs Graves are too and Luffy can fight Weevil there and sort out Weevil from having the wrong idea this whole time.

Idk why Weevil was introduced honestly. An editor or someone else said, once Oda explained his intentions for Weevil, Weevil audience became really cool at least. Sounds like another Senor Pink, subverting expectations/initial judgements scenario or so.

Oda has some weird hate boner for the WB pirates. We don't know why Croc wanted to kill WB too but we can try to guess why.

Do you guys believe the beating Kaido gave Izo and Asura was recovered by the first Aid given by Hiyori that you are talking about Bomb or Maha killing them? Lmao talk about wanting death and still yabbling about the type, the drama around deaths. You just hate whatever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.