What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh it’s jarring because he thinks adding a light hearted gag moment before things get serious again adds something to the story but the tone has been such a mess the whole arc it doesn’t do anything
It reminds me of the tone that keeps switching during Kaido fight. One chapter Luffy is having fun with his buddy, another one he wants to smash s his teeth in

It reminds me of the tone that keeps switching during Kaido fight. One chapter Luffy is having fun with his buddy, another one he wants to smash s his teeth in
That was another thing that threw me off: Luffy wasn't even REALLY serious while fighting Kaido.

It felt like a friendly between two rivals that respect each other, not like a deathmatch to actually liberate an entire country from slavery.

Kaido and Luffy were literally grinning and complementing each other for half the fight.

Compare that to all the other major fights in the past, where Luffy went dead serious and had that death stare on.

People always excuse Oda fake out claiming killing off a character just for "shock value" does not make a story good.
Well, this is exactly what he did with Izo and Ashura. No emotion, no impact. Just shock value
I saw some people saying these deaths means Oda has beaten the No killing anyone allegations. You just have to laugh at this point Lmfao. It’s so obvious that he still doesn’t why do these Oda Sexuals need to lie

G

Gorosei Informer

Yasuie didn't get a funeral either did he? Kanjuro disposed of his body too?

This scene is so fucked up...

Since Yasuie did apparently eat the Smile fruit then, he was smiling and laughing regardless?

I would have preferred to if he was faking it to give everyone hope even in his final moments, like how Luffy put a fake smile to Nami and co as Katakuri was thrashing him.

People always excuse Oda fake out claiming killing off a character just for "shock value" does not make a story good.
Well, this is exactly what he did with Izo and Ashura. No emotion, no impact. Just shock value
Some people used to tell "It's not bad that Oda off screened Jack vs Inu, Perospero vs Nekomamushi, OP isn't just a manga about battles anyway", now what's their excuse this time when Oda off screened Izo's and Ashura's death like that? That's not battle related, yet Oda decided to skip this important part of the plot. Izo and Ashura were important side characters throughout Wano, they're part of the Scabbards.

Some people used to tell "It's not bad that Oda off screened Jack vs Inu, Perospero vs Nekomamushi, OP isn't just a manga about battles anyway", now what's their excuse this time when Oda off screened Izo's and Ashura's death like that? That's not battle related, yet Oda decided to skip this important part of the plot. Izo and Ashura were important side characters throughout Wano, they're part of the Scabbards.
Why do you keep saying he offscreened their deaths when we literally saw what happened to both them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.