What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People always excuse Oda fake out claiming killing off a character just for "shock value" does not make a story good.
Well, this is exactly what he did with Izo and Ashura. No emotion, no impact. Just shock value
There was enough emotion behind Izo's sacrifice for Kiku
Ashura's death was more shock value I agree

A yes, Izo took a finger gun in a generic panel. Totally look like he took a killing blown and wasn't just knocked out like 99% of the characters in the series
Compare their deaths to Pedro's and you know what I mean. We saw how they got injured - and that's how they most likely died - but we didn't actually see the focus of them "dying" on panel. There's a huge difference.

This was a nasty page even if it fells short compared to Pedro's "death" which was narratively more important overall

Did u all read the actual chapter to complain about how it is wrote? Or jusr read some random spoilers with 0 detail? I mean, wait til chapter is out to start complaining, huh?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
WTF MONSTER TRIO VS GREEN BOWL

HOLY FUCK!!

NOT EVEN KAIDO GOT TWO FACE THE MONSTER TRIO

ODA SAVING THIS MATCH UP FOR ADMIRAL GREEN BOWL!!!

GREEN BOWL MID DIFF KAIDO CONFIRMED

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What emotions? Lol

Izo dying has no impact
Kinnemon and kiku deaths were more impactful but since Oda is a hack so nope, he brings them back
Izo death could have made more impact if the scene wasn't cut off.
We have Izo telling the cp0 to stop and challenging them.
Cut off.
Some time later.
BAM, Izo dies.

Alright then.
:kayneshrug:

Did u all read the actual chapter to complain about how it is wrote? Or jusr read some random spoilers with 0 detail? I mean, wait til chapter is out to start complaining, huh?
The fact there are several pages bathouse fanservice scene in the same chapter where these two are announced death say enough

G

Gorosei Informer

How many more Whitebeard pirates gonna die too?
Weevil and Blackbeard have killed some apparently, commanders and allies but none died during Marineford except obviously Ace and WB?
Marco has lost Whitebeard, Oden, Ace, Thatch and now Izo.

I bet Jozu and Vista are dead too given their complete irrelevancy post TS and Whitey Bay who was in Odens flashback and apparently a former commander of WB, is implied to be dead to be Weevil I think, as her picture was on the newspaper Kizaru was reading as he spoke of Weevils murderous rampage.

How many more Whitebeard pirates gonna die too?
Weevil and Blackbeard have killed some apparently, commanders and allies but none died during Marineford except obviously Ace and WB?
Marco has lost Whitebeard, Oden, Ace, Thatch and now Izo.

I bet Jozu and Vista are dead too given their complete irrelevancy post TS and Whitey Bay who was in Odens flashback and apparently a former commander of WB, is implied to be dead to be Weevil I think, as her picture was on the newspaper Kizaru was reading as he spoke of Weevils murderous rampage.
why does he hate the Whitebeard pirates this much Lmfao

is he setting up a Weevil plot line in the future or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.