What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how Fujitora was about to wipe of a fleet of five thousand men the size of the alliance that attacked Onigashima.

Fujitora at least is a solid Top Tier and not YC1+ level like Kid and Law. The Yonkou title is now tarnished forever and always.
Wipe out five thousand fodders by dropping debris on them, holy shit what a crazy feat
:okay:
Nah, Fujitora is lucky to be even peak YC1, and you've still yet to tell me where in the leaks it says Kidd and Law are Yonko

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Admiral agenda before translation:Akaianu sent Greenbull to fuck Wano .

The reality:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:Greenbull san dont do anything stupid
Still cant capture these guys after yonkos are down
How the fuck are marines so weak and pathetic like after two yonkos down they still cannot capture the remaining scrap.

I underestimated their pitifulness
honestly I was impressed earlier that Akainu sent Greenbull to annex wano but then I got reminded he is just a bitch

Yonkos still way stronger

And those who doubt new yonkos and saying Kidd weak

Dont forget who your new admirals are :Koby Xdrake and other shit who are getting one shotted by YC2:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

@MonsterKaido @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Tejas
That is not how a government entity is generally supposed to act. If they did anything stupid, then they'd have a lot of cleaning up to do like in Fujtora's case. I'd say he's telling him to not do anything like that.

Emperor Eustass Kid!
All the beating and suffering he took in the new world is paying off finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.