What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral agenda before translation:Akaianu sent Greenbull to fuck Wano .

The reality:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:Greenbull san dont do anything stupid
Still cant capture these guys after yonkos are down
How the fuck are marines so weak and pathetic like after two yonkos down they still cannot capture the remaining scrap.

I underestimated their pitifulness
honestly I was impressed earlier that Akainu sent Greenbull to annex wano but then I got reminded he is just a bitch

Yonkos still way stronger

And those who doubt new yonkos and saying Kidd weak

Dont forget who your new admirals are :Koby Xdrake and other shit who are getting one shotted by YC2:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

@MonsterKaido @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Tejas
Akainu didnt send greenbull tho
Greenbull is acting on his own

it was pretty obvious that kidd and law would have become emperors. as things are today, admirals are more or less on the same level of the 5 yonkos (over kidd and law, lower than shanks, bb, and luffy). akainu is probably on luffy and bb level.
kaido still the strongest in universe as a matter of fact

I'm a giant Zoro stan who believes he's going to kill Zombie Kaido with Shusui and Enma and turn Enma into a Black Blade.

Zoro ain't beating Kid or Law at this point. Kid's Magnetism fruit is a HORRIBLE match-up for Zoro, and since Killer is Kid's First Mate, I'd assume Kid has ample experience dealing with bladed-combatants.

And, Law? Zoro would need to heavily upgrade his CoO to beat Law. If Zoro got a good hit in, sure, he could end Law quickly, but that's just it: Law's entire fruit is based around manipulating reality. All Law has to do it get Zoro's swords caught in a bad position, then attack him from behind.

Zoro will get his power ups, for sure, but right now Kid and Law would low diff/maybe mid diff him.

I unironically think Sanji would fare much better against them at this point, IMO, since he's a lot tankier with his exoskeleton, and has better CoO to deal with Law's Fruit. Kid vs Sanji would be a huge war of attrition, they'd have a hard time damaging each other (Sanji can heal with his body almost instantly, and Kid's armored defenses would be hard to kick through).

On another note, I really want to see Kid just give Franky the business, just for the lulz. Just casually toss Franky into the water and out of his way using magnetism without even looking at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.