What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy was called the Fifth Emperor by 99% of the world when he defeated Katakuri.
"defeated Katakuri":gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Kata let him win. Luffy fans can say whatever they want about Wano and the Kaido fight and suck his d*ck all day long, but Luffy was gifted the win against Kata by Kata and any person with a shred of decency would have started humble into the wano arc after that - except Luffy,who was even cockier than ever. If you want to make an mc unlikable this is one way to do it.

Funny how Fujitora was about to wipe of a fleet of five thousand men the size of the alliance that attacked Onigashima.

Fujitora at least is a solid Top Tier and not YC1+ level like Kid and Law. The Yonkou title is now tarnished forever and always.
You do realize bird cage was going to kill a greater amount of people right? And there's no proof Fujitora could have succeeded

That is not how a government entity is generally supposed to act. If they did anything stupid, then they'd have a lot of cleaning up to do like in Fujtora's case. I'd say he's telling him to not do anything like that.

All the beating and suffering he took in the new world is paying off finally.
I know and i WOULDnt have mentioned it but these akainutard keep telling me he is beyod WG and is suprmee being I just reminded them that he is a celestial and WG lapdog.
In seriousness I know that he is top 10 but these admiraltards have been going on since a long time so just trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.