What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wipe out five thousand fodders by dropping debris on them, holy shit what a crazy feat
:okay:
Nah, Fujitora is lucky to be even peak YC1, and you've still yet to tell me where in the leaks it says Kidd and Law are Yonko
Seems like it was enough to hurt BM using a house her size and from point blank range

Fujitora dropping a small country full of rubble on your head with Pica's golem looking like a tiny apartment in it is surely nothing special lmao.

That move one shots Big mom.

Seems like it was enough to hurt BM using a house her size and from point blank range

Fujitora dropping a small country full of rubble on your head with Pica's golem looking like a tiny apartment in it is surely nothing special lmao.

That move one shots Big mom.
Oh i didnt knwo she was donwn after this atack
Then Fujji was hurt by Sabo who jsut got his df and has bouty around 600M it says everything

Kid is getting absolutely folded in short time by any top tier not named BM and Shanks has all those connections and buildup to BB (and Luffy), be positive, Shanks is getting defeated by none other than BB.
Frankly i never cared about BB vs Shanks, but if it does happen, somehow Kid would be involved in a plot twist where he fights Shanks/the government alongside Teach.

I mean both Kid and Teach are based off famous real life pirates, and considering Kid's personality and how he loathes World Nobles, i wouldn't exclude the possibility of a new Rocks alliance in which Kid joins Teach along with other big shot pirates solely to dethrone the world government.

Status
Not open for further replies.