What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid and Law being declared Yonko is peak Wano stupidity. Luffy I get, he actually has various countries around the world who are loyal to him. Kid and Law? What islands do they control? Do they even have a single territory that is loyal to them? What about their crews? Neither of them have any relevant underlings, Kid has Killer but Killer’s best feat is defeating a Holdem level fighter.

It took Blackbeard a year of conquering New World territory and amassing military strength before he was declared a Yonko, but with Kid and Law, they have not met any of the criteria to be named Yonko lol.

But I guess the title of Yonko is an inherently meaningless and nonexistent title to begin with, it’s a title based on rumor and ignorant consensus and nothing actually concrete. So in a way, anybody can be a Yonko, even people as unqualified as Kid and Law lol.
Cry baby, cry :madmonk:

Really not sure how this is possible but if the man says that's what happening I guess believe him lol. Not sure how you address an admiral, RP, party, bounties etc all in one chapter
I can see one of two things happening.

Either, Oda doesn't address all of the plotslines he currently has open and just ignores them because he's trying to rush through the manga and finish One Piece.

Or, starting in July Oda will still be in Wano but Oda will call it the new Wano that focus on the world government and Marines. Do the same thing he's doing now but just call it something new.

This has to be a fake-out. No way all of these plot threads get resolved in, what, 2 chapters? What, is Green Bull going to kidnap everyone in a single chapter?

Oda's setting us up to believe Wano is ending so he can subvert our expectations and go wild with the rest of it when he comes back. "Look at how nice everything is going BUMBUMBUM TRAGEDY, END OF ACT 3"

My only fear is that Oda changes what he wants to do for the sake of people's expectations/feelings, or time constraints. I'd rather One Piece last 10 more years (with more breaks for health purposes) and end as the GOAT, than have a rushed ending in 5 years that leaves a ton of characters with rushed conclusions.

I trust Oda, though.

1053 is gonna be a lot of fun
I think it was cleared out that Oda never said that Wano would end in 2 chapters. I think next chapter we will get the banquet, bounty reveals and then the rest of Wano will happen after the break

Kid and Law being declared Yonko is peak Wano stupidity. Luffy I get, he actually has various countries around the world who are loyal to him. Kid and Law? What islands do they control? Do they even have a single territory that is loyal to them? What about their crews? Neither of them have any relevant underlings, Kid has Killer but Killer’s best feat is defeating a Holdem level fighter.

It took Blackbeard a year of conquering New World territory and amassing military strength before he was declared a Yonko, but with Kid and Law, they have not met any of the criteria to be named Yonko lol.

But I guess the title of Yonko is an inherently meaningless and nonexistent title to begin with, it’s a title based on rumor and ignorant consensus and nothing actually concrete. So in a way, anybody can be a Yonko, even people as unqualified as Kid and Law lol.
No matter how much Yonkou bros cope with it. Kid and Law receiving the Yonkou title is an insane downgrade and L for them.

Wanos borders are not gonna open till the final arc, its pretty much confirmed. Zunisha leaving and Wano ending signifies this

Looks like Wanos borders and destruction of fishman island, these things might happen simultaneously

I understand it it more as of Odas now typical sbs trolling aka "Look there is this shimotsuki character and here is some vague info, but I guess I am not gonna come back to this for the rest of the manga. Yolo!" kinda of stuff. There will be some stuff in these manusscript books that would have bloated the series for sure, but given how Oda has a taste for rather adding irrelevant stuff into the story nowadays and explain the cool stuff away outside the manga I think there will be some gems in these manuscripts.
I think all of it will boil down to "Ok, this was my original idea. This guy was supposed to be like this and this place like that." And it will go from the beginning of the story to Wano, hence Road to Laugh Tale.
I don't expect any SBS level bullshitery tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.