What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it was just now announced that the final saga begins with chapter 1054 (after the hiatus), it's safe to say the arc is over.
The next plotline might begin while they still are on Wano (i.e. updates around the world). In Oda's eyes, this might constitute a new arc but they physically might not have left Wano yet by this time.

I personally just don't see how, not when there sre still things that need to be done and an Admiral is just showing up. But maybe they run away lol and Ryo helps Wano

Lol how if anything it finally makes me realise that Akainu is still a WGdog who cant annex Wano even if 2 Yonkos are down and he has full fleeet.
Also futrure yonkos wll be Kidd and Law
and in futrue admirals will be Lobby Ldrake and Lomkers all those who are one shotted by YC2 now
Heck i will put QUEEN above them all even if combined
I think certainly law and kidd at their peak will be

I think you are also speculating a bit calling drake an admiral
coby on the otherhand
his growth rate is insane.

G

Gorosei Informer

I have no idea what the fuck a mix of Kizaru and Aokiji would be like, but apparently that’s Greenbull’s personality.
Aye I was struggling on it too but be mentioned he will only eat when fed by a beautiful woman. He's probably gone years without eating because he's so laid back, that he doesn't care or need to especially and most likely due to his DF. He's like a tree or cactus or something. I think ivy can survive on very little or extreme conditions but not sure.

Hes probably quite unpredictable too and or flashy too. Maybe cock like Kizaru, reckless.

I can't wait to see his justice, abilities and personality in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.