What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid and Law being declared Yonko is peak Wano stupidity. Luffy I get, he actually has various countries around the world who are loyal to him. Kid and Law? What islands do they control? Do they even have a single territory that is loyal to them? What about their crews? Neither of them have any relevant underlings, Kid has Killer but Killer’s best feat is defeating a Holdem level fighter.

It took Blackbeard a year of conquering New World territory and amassing military strength before he was declared a Yonko, but with Kid and Law, they have not met any of the criteria to be named Yonko lol.

But I guess the title of Yonko is an inherently meaningless and nonexistent title to begin with, it’s a title based on rumor and ignorant consensus and nothing actually concrete. So in a way, anybody can be a Yonko, even people as unqualified as Kid and Law lol.
Everybody can be a yonkou :finally:

I know very well that you don't believe this. It's agenda driven because you expect Sabo to beat Akainu so i don't blame you I'd do the same.
Nope. Sabo is snack level. He will reach higher heights once he masters his fruit.

Explain his low bounty when Dragon is the worlds worst criminal then

Status
Not open for further replies.