What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure any of them understand Japanese. In any case unless you're given text or images that weren't available before, you're just pretending to be useful
I know what im talking about, but I'm not even N5 proficient. I took classes in college specifically to read the Japanese manga I collect 10 years ago lol. Had to give it up for engineering classes.

This is just a basic understanding of a word 編.

It's not that complicated

Yeah I think wano was a bad arc(in my opinion), I think we need to close it up and move on.
Best thing would be if Oda and his editors understand the problems, like if they think that they didn´t make mistakes, then I expect bad writing in future too.

But if they sit together and think in general about this arc and came to the end with wano being not really good, I can see a change in the future. Oda need time and a script, build up the whole next arcs step by step. Also he should learn about the mistakes of wano, like never make a big cast like in the raid again..

I know people are skeptical after the wano disaster, but I feel really like the next arcs will be far better(I hope it).
I hope from now we get peak OP back, sicne Wano was for sure not peak OP lvl...
The start of Wano was phenomenal until Luffy's defeat. Then the quality fluctuated like crazy. Wano has both peak moments as well as absolute dogshit moments. The next arcs will be better if Oda abandons the idea of lengthy-ass arcs and excessive characters.

The start of Wano was phenomenal until Luffy's defeat. Then the quality fluctuated like crazy. Wano has both peak moments as well as absolute dogshit moments. The next arcs will be better if Oda abandons the idea of lengthy-ass arcs and excessive characters.
I agree wano had his peak moments, peak moments who could hit far better if Oda wouldn´t waste the potential of this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.