What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the japanese term hen means chapter and is used as both you can chose to read it as arc or saga.
This I can understand, but for us "arc" is only one History/island, and saga is a compilation of islands and historys, this is my question 😂😂😂 I don't know if will be only one more adventure/island or will be a saga like "Vs emperors"

worth noting germa are a pretty reputable force, you know big mom thought having these guys at her side would put allow her to surpass every other yonko. Also None of them have run into any of big mom's powerhouses i.e cracker, smoothie, katakuri.

kid has a fleet, right, filled with who ?
his strongest surbodinate is killer whose best feat atm is beating hakwins
its not even about quantity here , its a huge lack of quality.

and law his crew doesnt even stack up . oda can in the near future but he didnt, so if its an official emperor title
its a fucking premature.
Idc if it’s premature or not. If they get called Yonko they’re canonically part of the strongest pirates in the series

portrayal>>>

It took Blackbeard a year of him consolidating power, taking over territories and then beating the Whitebeard Remnants to be considered an Emperor.

Simply killing Whitebeard was not enough. Even with that, his unprecedented two DFs, him playing the World Gov like a fiddle to get a crew of monsters togethers, that was only enough to be considered someone with Yonko potential. He had to follow through on it and cement his position in the world.

That was good writing. Kid and Law chucking Big Mom off an island and suddenly being Yonko isn’t.

It took Blackbeard a year of him consolidating power, taking over territories and then beating the Whitebeard Remnants to be considered an Emperor.

Simply killing Whitebeard was not enough. Even with that, his unprecedented two DFs, him playing the World Gov like a fiddle to get a crew of monsters togethers, that was only enough to be considered someone with Yonko potential. He had to follow through on it and cement his position in the world.

That was good writing. Kid and Law chucking Big Mom off an island and suddenly being Yonko isn’t.
Yeah Apoo teasing this news to Bepo and Killer only tells me he is trolling and it's not actually them and if it is it has some gag on it

- Bepo and Killer are saying that Franky shogun is cool
- They are also saying that the captains rewards are likely to be amazing
- Apoo arrives with Inbi of the numbers (he was in the hand)
- Apoo brings the journal with the new rewards and gives it to them
- It's all written down, like new rewards and like people who are called new emperors of the sea

Bro this Apoo scene smells of troll.
Either the other Yonkou is someone outside of the Wano alliance or Kid and Law are being considered as one and it will be a running gag going forward with both their bounties being joint.

Love Kid and Law but they do not have the influence necessary to be called Yonkou on their own, just the truth.
Nah, they’ll probably be all lumped in a super alliance with Luffy but still be called emperors

luffy will be called the leader of course

Gee, I fucking wonder if the person who told every single member of the crew (including the captain multiple times) that she was joining actually ended up joining, considering it’s a week later and she’s still surrounded by all the people she said this shit to…I mean, does ANYONE in this fandom know what a context clue is, or do I need to REALLY start patronizing anyone foolish enough to continue doubting this?? :seriously::beckmoji:
This is the "Hiyori was the shogun Denjiro was talking about" all over again :kobeha:

it’s impossible to criticise luffy because he’s probably top 3 written shonen protagonists since he doesn’t have to explain everything he does to be understood. pls shut up, you are talking about one of the few things that made one piece last so long
Impossible to criticise? I am sorry, but last time I checked he was a protagonist of a fantasy story not a god. And his writing is not flawless either. Besides Oda ruined him himself in retroperspective with the Nika reveal and thus attaching lots of his personalitiy traits to the fruit. There is not much damage I can do anymore, but I guess my comment triggered some luffy fan boys. So... Don't worry, guys! You can keep cheering on him all you want. You can build statues for him and admire him! He is the MC and he can do anything and still be popular. Nobody is gonna kick him off the mc throne, because he is the chosen one in the one piece universe, that never fails and the universe is always on his side. Happy?

Idc if it’s premature or not. If they get called Yonko they’re canonically part of the strongest pirates in the series

portrayal>>>
nah they arent
I personally wouldnt put either above mihawk

wouldnt be suprised if BB has commanders that will be more impressive. if you thought luffy was the 5th strongest pirate post wci
then at least you would be consistent in being wrong.

Thanks for answering! Do you think the manga worth a read?
only if you enjoy old style shonen. the manga is very dated now and subpar compared to anything we currently have.
the characters are one note, the fights are very static and just each side throwing stronger attacks, and the plot is weak.
the fans it has are the the same it got 20 years ago, i do not think anyone coming in contact with it today would enjoy unless a big fan of old shonen style.

nah they arent
I personally wouldnt put either above mihawk

wouldnt be suprised if BB has commanders that will be more impressive. if you thought luffy was the 5th strongest pirate post wci
then at least you would be consistent in being wrong.
Yet I’ve been right most of Wano lmao

okay dude, keep living in your fanfic. I’ll read the story instead

Nah, they’ll probably be all lumped in a super alliance with Luffy but still be called emperors

luffy will be called the leader of course
I really wouldn't get my hopes up over this because as I said I love them for real but it just doesn't add up.
But if it ends up being them fine by me as well for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.