What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How this arc could end in 2 chapters lmao
Right? Just the Greenbull encounter feels like something that could take 3-4 chapters. And we haven't heard anything about the ponegylph or had the Jinbe feast. Still no lore dump about Wano's importance, etc.

This is such a mess. He'll have to either off-screen most stuff or just outright leave them unanswered for now

I’m not saying they didn’t beat Big Mom.

I’m saying that it was good writing for the World Gov to hold off on making Blackbeard a Yonko, despite what he did in Impel Down and Marineford, because the title is more than just “strong pirate” and it required a cementing of his position.

The World Gov should be aware that
-one vs one, Kid and Law have zero chance against a Yonko. They don’t even put up much of a fight
-they don’t have any impressive manpower
-the only strong ally they have is Luffy, who is certainly going to be an Emperor in his own right
-they have no real territory under their belts

If they make Kid and Law a Yonko now then it’s a bad joke. Look at how the Yonko have been portrayed so far. Pirates with the power to make the entire World Gov step warily, bring in all their forces, need huge alliances to take on.

The Kid Pirates and the Heart Pirates could be defeated by a single top tier.
Idc about none of that since Oda does whatever the hell he wants. My comment is directed at the “WG saw how the fight went”

the WG witnessed Big Mom losing to them just like everyone else. I don’t see why they would think differently of them. Specially since we know Blackbeard was punked badly by a Yonko and still got the title

imo if they get the title it will be mainly carried by their strength and alliance with Luffy. Oda will make it a point to call them the biggest threat to the WG

a good solution would be if law and kid are regarded as a duo and seen as a ~single~ yonkou. it would mean they are not considered enough of the title by themselves but the media wrongly assumed they are a pair of pirates and bundled their feats together.

a good solution would be if law and kid are regarded as a duo and seen as a ~single~ yonkou. it would mean they are not considered enough of the title by themselves but the media wrongly assumed they are a pair of pirates and bundled their feats together.
Kid and Law will be bundled in with Luffy as their leader

Status
Not open for further replies.