Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lol because DR is still relevant
Meanwhile Luffy took 4 L’s, and needed 15 other people to ”beat” Kaido
Also got one shotted by a TB in g4 meanwhile Law took it without haki :pepelit:
Used Zoro as a shield but carry on:suresure:

Fam worry about Law touching the likes of Zoro and Yamato let alone their captain:hapnoel:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is the "Hiyori was the shogun Denjiro was talking about" all over again :kobeha:
Are you still in Udon?? What the hell is happening, how did you break the forum and can I do it as well?? :neesama:
Yamato's gag with not eating for a week until Luffy gets up should prove it already.

Main (stupid) argument against her was her apparent devotion to Momo. Clearly Yamato could give two shits about him and instead cares entirely about Luffy and being near him.
Hate to say it again, but, like…she was already impressed by him when she met his brother two years ago, it’s only the most pathetic trolls who can honestly say there was ever a chance she’d stay in Wano :seriously:

No, idc about Law being an emperor. If you look at previous “future yonko” threads I’ve never listed Law there

I’m actually the objective one here. Idgaf about what I think makes sense or not, I just go by what Oda says
I know you do
which is why I asked if you believed luffy was the strongest pirate after the yonko post wci.

if oda goes along with making it concrete , fans obviously have to accept that conclusion .

Are you still in Udon?? What the hell is happening, how did you break the forum and can I do it as well?? :neesama:

Hate to say it again, but, like…she was already impressed by him when she met his brother two years ago, it’s only the most pathetic trolls who can honestly say there was ever a chance she’d stay in Wano :seriously:
My VIPStatus has been stripped so I crack the server :finally:
Jk

Status
Not open for further replies.