What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying they didn’t beat Big Mom.

I’m saying that it was good writing for the World Gov to hold off on making Blackbeard a Yonko, despite what he did in Impel Down and Marineford, because the title is more than just “strong pirate” and it required a cementing of his position.

The World Gov should be aware that
-one vs one, Kid and Law have zero chance against a Yonko. They don’t even put up much of a fight
-they don’t have any impressive manpower
-the only strong ally they have is Luffy, who is certainly going to be an Emperor in his own right
-they have no real territory under their belts

If they make Kid and Law a Yonko now then it’s a bad joke. Look at how the Yonko have been portrayed so far. Pirates with the power to make the entire World Gov step warily, bring in all their forces, need huge alliances to take on.

The Kid Pirates and the Heart Pirates could be defeated by a single top tier.
:pepecopium:

Shueisha announced that Weekly Shonen Jump issues #30, #31, #32 and #33 (the 4 issues where One Piece will be on break) will all come with small booklets tittled "Road to Laugh Tale", which contain unpublished sketches and unused storyboards from One Piece.
What the fuck is this shit

We're gonna get all the unresolved Wano plotlines in a little booklet from Oda to rub it in our faces that "this is what we could've had"

Idc about none of that since Oda does whatever the hell he wants. My comment is directed at the “WG saw how the fight went”

the WG witnessed Big Mom losing to them just like everyone else. I don’t see why they would think differently of them. Specially since we know Blackbeard was punked badly by a Yonko and still got the title

imo if they get the title it will be mainly carried by their strength and alliance with Luffy. Oda will make it a point to call them the biggest threat to the WG
The bolded is what I’m saying.

Blackbeard didn’t kill Whitebeard and then immediately everyone went “oh well, he’s a Yonko now, that’s how it works.” It took him another year to build up the territory and power to be considered one.

Putting it very simply- Blackbeard Pirates immediately after Marineford vs Heart Pirates or Kid Pirates.

My moneys on the Blackbeard Pirates winning pretty easily

And yet they weren’t considered a Yonko at that time, only someone with the potential to be so. That’s what Kid and Law should be.

The bolded is what I’m saying.

Blackbeard didn’t kill Whitebeard and then immediately everyone went “oh well, he’s a Yonko now, that’s how it works.” It took him another year to build up the territory and power to be considered one.

Putting it very simply- Blackbeard Pirates immediately after Marineford vs Heart Pirates or Kid Pirates.

My moneys on the Blackbeard Pirates winning pretty easily

And yet they weren’t considered a Yonko at that time, only someone with the potential to be so. That’s what Kid and Law should be.
You’re forgetting that Bb didn’t ally himself with the former WB pirates right after

Kid and Law will likely be seen as direct allies of Luffy which will influence their status

Status
Not open for further replies.